Birmingham City FC v Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I actually have you on ignore because you have the tendency to talk drivel, but I end up looking at your posts anyway and to be honest I'm starting to find the funny side so I'm turning it off! :lol:

There's one or two gems of posts on this thread today. Kevtherev is just pure class and NSC gold!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Matron, matron!...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Are you saying we can't post in a light hearted way? Ok let's all go back to abusing the previous poster ... seems to suit many.

I'm not saying that, but I'm sure there were some people that were convinced that he wouldn't play for us again - he was this, that or the other, and it is seemingly all bullshit. Not sure anyone went to the twattish lengths kevtherev did last season, but Shirley some humble pie for some...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm not saying that, but I'm sure there were some people that were convinced that he wouldn't play for us again - he was this, that or the other, and it is seemingly all bullshit. Not sure anyone went to the twattish lengths kevtherev did last season, but Shirley some humble pie for some...

Well yeah, NSC does have it's healthy number of those wanting to bring the club down to their level, but there were a lot of off the cuff quips too, light hearted stuff, including myself.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports