Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birds, Balls and Brighton

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
That was really bad. Every aspect of it was just shoddy and amateurish.

jamesy's

Mar 3, 2009
That old bird is Merry Emery & been supporting the Albion for over 80 years. She is without doubt the most dedicated supporter I have ever know. I sat with her in the west stand along with her husband & lenny rider. & it was her who started singing '' We shall not be moved'' The said lady is a legend so a bit more respect twat.i
Cor that old bird looked liked she was about to pop her clogs!

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
When they showed the players warming up before the 'Watford' game, it was actually the Leicester game as they played in yellow that day.

Basically just watched two fans' reactions from games against Watford, Leicester and Portsmouth games

Not forgetting the last game of the season as the Gracias banner can be seen in one pre match shot

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ok so its poor, but nice to have a little insight. more coverage about Brighton than we get in a year, than most clubs get in a decade probably, so why the whinging?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
That was shit and why did the guy with tats need crutches to walk down the street,he looked fine stood in the north stand

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I left my tv on More 4 as I was reading this thread and heard "Later, we'll be looking at a woman who is addicted to putting coffee up her bum" so the evening hasn't been a total waste.
Every cloud and all that......

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think people's expectations are way too high at the mo. We're not Barca or Man u! I'm chuffed we were chosen for a doc on C4 and appreciate that the Albion is becoming a pie that many want a bit of. I realise the Watford game was nowhere nr as big as they made out etc and there were some untrue 'facts' in there but it was alright for what it was and showed some gd behind the scenes bits. It was just nice to see some Albion bits on my TV! Or am I just in a strangely gd mood for a Mo as everyone seems to be slating it!?

I like Grant, used to sit nr him at Withers.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
It was the most bizarre program I've ever seen, it wasn't a story of Brighton's quest to reach the premier league at all it was a very poorly edited clusterfuck of pointless drivel with a vague Albion connection. I wanted something akin to the QPR one from last year which was a real warts and all effort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here