Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birds, Balls and Brighton

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
ok so its poor, but nice to have a little insight. more coverage about Brighton than we get in a year, than most clubs get in a decade probably, so why the whinging?

because that was one of the worst "documentaries" of all time, football or not...it was terrible & a waste of 30 minutes of everyones life...think that sums it up

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I laughed out loud at the part where the ALBION chant was being sung around the stadium, then continued with a wider shot of the Amex, then another a bit further away. I really hoped it would then keep panning to an aerial view, then a shot from outer space with ALBION still ringing out.

Christ, it was bad. That poor bugger who now will ever be associated with that crap and his mug. Shame because he is obviously a proper fan.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
It was the most bizarre program I've ever seen, it wasn't a story of Brighton's quest to reach the premier league at all it was a very poorly edited clusterfuck of pointless drivel with a vague Albion connection. I wanted something akin to the QPR one from last year which was a real warts and all effort.

this
that QPR doc was miles better than that

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Seemed a bit pointless to me. Kept going on about the all important game v Watford which followed Wham 6 Brighton 0. I am remember rightly, play off chances were gone by then. Really strange programme and 6 months old.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
It was the most bizarre program I've ever seen, it wasn't a story of Brighton's quest to reach the premier league at all it was a very poorly edited clusterfuck of pointless drivel with a vague Albion connection. I wanted something akin to the QPR one from last year which was a real warts and all effort.

Well, that's the quote for the back of the DVD sorted.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I am going to get so much shit thrown at me tomorrow from the stains and pompey fans that i work with following that garbage,what an embarrassment who ever made that wants shagging.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
ok so its poor, but nice to have a little insight. more coverage about Brighton than we get in a year, than most clubs get in a decade probably, so why the whinging?

did you watch it - embarrassing produced by a palace fan if you ask me - it was completely pointless.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I still can't work out what the point was, I'm seriously thinking about self harming just to set the universe right again!

I feel like having a shit in my hands then rubbing it into my eyes just so my poor brain can have some form of reasonable sense restored to it

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
On the plus side or minus side, I'm not sure! I just looked up at the telly to see a gaping minge on the screen in embarrassing bodies! :eek:

Yeah I saw that. Couldn't be arsed to turn the telly over and 5 minutes later I was confronted with this followed by a woman graphically shoving coffee up her arse.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Did i miss hear the beginning.... Brighton moved into there new "£50m" stadium, and won promotion from league 1 as champions?? pretty sure if i heard correct, there's not much right about that sentence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here