Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birds, Balls and Brighton

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Seriously though, Al Habd or whatever his name is.. I thought Championship players were earning a bit more than that. He seemed to mortgaged up with some small house.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Did i miss hear the beginning.... Brighton moved into there new "£50m" stadium, and won promotion from league 1 as champions?? pretty sure if i heard correct, there's not much right about that sentence.

Division One, they said.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Yeah I saw that. Couldn't be arsed to turn the telly over and 5 minutes later I was confronted with this followed by a woman graphically shoving coffee up her arse.

Hehe, this show does seem to focus on bum, twat, tits and cock related ailments doesn't it, I'm sure amongst the serious medical message it is a cynical ratings ploy cos we all like to to look at those things (except scabby cocks obviously) but I'd rather look at less diseased offerings!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
was poor but oh well - now lets go on and win this league and get to the promised land!!!!!

"....Because winning means everything to the fans, who act as the twelfth man, being able to influence what happens on the pitch. Cold statistics show that games are more often won by the home team, who are playing in front of their own fans.... Blah blah..."

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
That was HILARIOUSLY awful.

Some unbelievable editing errors/attempted tomfoolery by the documentary makers.

(nb - apologies if pointing out something someone else has already mentioned)

1. The bearded guy watching our "pivotal match against Watford" when in fact it was CLEARLY the Pompey match. Anyone who has recorded it, go back through the footage and all the evidence is there on the big screen behind him - including the last 3 letters of a booked opposition player's name ("AIM")... clearly Ben-Haim. He celebrates our "equaliser" in the 2-2 draw with Watford, while on the screen behind it says "0" next to the opposition's score. The after-match shot with the sun still out.... the Watford game was a 7.45pm. Was it still light at 10pm in April?

2. The bearded guy afterwards musing on a summer with "no football"..... "well I suppose there's the Olympics but there isn't much football in that." Err.........THE EURO'S?

Hilariously bad crock of shit.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
"....Because winning means everything to the fans, who act as the twelfth man, being able to influence what happens on the pitch. Cold statistics show that games are more often won by the home team, who are playing in front of their own fans.... Blah blah..."

Warm statistics show that humans think that Bird, Balls and Brighton was f***ing terrible.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Well there's thirty minutes of my life I can't get back.

"Teams at home statistically win more than they do away" <paraphrased>

Jeez, what a revelation.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I left my tv on More 4 as I was reading this thread and heard "Later, we'll be looking at a woman who is addicted to putting coffee up her bum" so the evening hasn't been a total waste.

I wonder if she has mellow turds!?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'First Cut is the critically acclaimed, eclectic documentary strand that showcases distinctive new films by up-and-coming directors.' :moo:

There is a good/great documentary waiting to be made about the trials and tribulations of the Albion on their journey to the promised land of the Amex. This wasn't it.

The second half covering the "must win" Watford was a complete waste of time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here