Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birds, Balls and Brighton

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
More 4 10pm tonight. BHA Documentry

This is what the Telegraph says. Everything about it screams "opportunity missed" to me - I suppose if it was much cop it would debut on Channel 4. Will still have a look though...

Birds, Balls and Brighton
More4, 10.05pm
An unremarkable glimpse at Brighton Football Club and the realities of life in the Championship last season. The focus of this First Cut film is a crucial home game against Watford with the club needing a win to keep their promotion hopes alive. Brighton first-team coach Charlie Oatway and personable defender Adam El-Abd do most of the talking, but the film also features some of the club’s dedicated fans. SH

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is there anything on the telly at 10pm tonight worth watching?

Not got anything planned later, does anyone know if there is anything on around 10pm, maybe on one of the Channel 4 offshoot stations, those are the ones I was thinking about watching.
:shrug:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Not that I had heard of. Im sure if there was anything on at 10pm on a channel 4 subsiduary channel there would have been a thread about it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Yes there is. A thing about celebrity bodies on E4. So exciting, I can't wait! :yawn::shootself

D

Deleted member 18477

No nothing! Early night for me. Don't miss eastenders at 8pm though!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The news at 10pm is always good for keeping you informed of the day's events. I think you've got a choice of BBC1 and ITV 1...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here