Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birds, Balls and Brighton

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
the game which decides their dream of moving up into the Premiership.

Bloody points system, I did not get to go to the play off final

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
If I'm not being dense, what is this "pivotal match"?

Typical example of TV wankers (I know I used to be one) inventing a point of drama where none exists.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
My daughter has messaged me today to tell me that this was on tomorrow.

She is currently 40 weeks pregnant, her waters broke this morning and I am hoping to become a grandparent in the very, very near future. I can't help but think she should be concentrating on other things.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
FYI

Programme on More 4 tonight at 10.05pm.

"A behind the scenes look at Brighton and Hove Albion FC, with Gus Poyet in charge."

Sorry if Fixtures.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
The amount of times this has been mentioned in the last few weeks, it should be the few fixtures!

Peck. Don't be rude.
023_nibbler-looking-angry.jpg

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
More 4 10pm tonight. BHA Documentry

Supporters can watch the behind-the-scenes documentary of Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club, being aired on More4 at 10pm tonight.

The cameras were in and around the club throughout the memorable first season at the American Express Community Stadium and Birds, Balls and Brighton will provide the access-all-areas account.

The 35-minute documentary features intimate interviews with Brighton-born defender Adam El-Abd and his family, as well as first-team coach Charlie Oatway and more of the club's backroom staff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here