GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Call me old fashioned but i prefer my fish just as i always have

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
This is the reason you should never start a thread like this one .
Football's got a funny habit of kicking you in the balls, so you wouldn't get me starting a similar thread about you lot.
I'm sure the op has lost some of his pride !

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This is the reason you should never start a thread like this one .
Football's got a funny habit of kicking you in the balls, so you wouldn't get me starting a similar thread about you lot.
I'm sure the op has lost some of his pride !

For now, it may well be worthy of bouncing come seasons end-for me their will only be Palace-and for that reason alone i take the title with all the humor and jest it was intended with.

Feb 14, 2010
A club that gets 10000/15000 more through the gate when lower in the league than the other club clearly should have bigger fish to fry. Bust one minute and now have an asset worth £20 Million the next certainly has helped palace. If they go up and we dont then poor old Gus will feel some pressure. The bigger picture however the next 5 years and beyond. Form is temporary.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
A club that gets 10000/15000 more through the gate when lower in the league than the other club clearly should have bigger fish to fry. Bust one minute and now have an asset worth £20 Million the next certainly has helped palace. If they go up and we dont then poor old Gus will feel some pressure. The bigger picture however the next 5 years and beyond. Form is temporary.

Brilliant !

maybe. still a long way to go. and Sheff Weds will drop down to League 1 I reckon.

Cheers. I'd forgotten about them :thumbsup:

Gotta say that on the pitch you have it over us at the moment. Would have been a little bit more interesting if 11 vs 11 - but he had to go. :ffsparr:

cpfc71

Dec 1, 2012
Cheers. I'd forgotten about them :thumbsup:

Gotta say that on the pitch you have it over us at the moment. Would have been a little bit more interesting if 11 vs 11 - but he had to go. :ffsparr:

indeed, although a lot of BHA seem to think that the red was harsh. from a very biased view I cannot see why. anyway, it was a good/great day at the office yesterday for Palace. look forward to 17th March :goal:

indeed, although a lot of BHA seem to think that the red was harsh. from a very biased view I cannot see why. anyway, it was a good/great day at the office yesterday for Palace. look forward to 17th March :goal:

It does help when the officials give you the majority of the decisions - from our position I thought Dunk had nicked the ball onto Bolasie (?) first plus we surrounded the ref - but watching TV he didn't.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Haha good thread.....not. It was a red card fo sho. Hopefully it will stay 11 v 11 at the Amex and we actually turn up for 90 mins!

Feb 14, 2010
Stoke have Port Vale and we have Palace. You don't have to be a club a similar size to be rivals but the bigger picture is that clubs that get 30000 through the gate will have bigger ambitions than clubs that need to give away tickets to get 14000 or 15000 through the gate. Its just how it is.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
Stoke have Port Vale and we have Palace. You don't have to be a club a similar size to be rivals but the bigger picture is that clubs that get 30000 through the gate will have bigger ambitions than clubs that need to give away tickets to get 14000 or 15000 through the gate. Its just how it is.

Usual shite with attendances, you need to see a therapist about that. The only figures that matter is the score, and you simply can't compete with that can you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports