Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bigger fish to fry than palace?

Feb 14, 2010
Usual shite with attendances, you need to see a therapist about that. The only figures that matter is the score, and you simply can't compete with that can you!

Dont get me wrong, good luck with your win, enjoy your day in the sun. Football is about the minnows beating the bigger teams .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is classic egg on face thread :lolol:

Reading back I appear to be repeating myself :rolleyes:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
For the moment we continue to fry palace.

Ultimately, the rise of the albion will continue - without doubt we now have a premier league operation, and the status will follow soon. I have no certainty of the destiny of palace.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Ultimately, the rise of the albion will continue - without doubt we now have a premier league operation, and the status will follow soon.

The thread that keeps giving !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The thread that keeps giving !

I wouldn't expect a palace fan to see it, or if they can see it then to accept it, but the rise of the Albion is inevitable now given the current and improving architecture. Promotion will probably not be this year, but it's coming.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I wouldn't expect a palace fan to see it, or if they can see it then to accept it, but the rise of the Albion is inevitable now given the current and improving architecture. Promotion will probably not be this year, but it's coming.

Nothing is a given in football.
A lovely new stadium and your futuristic training complex are very nice, but that alone doesn't get you up .
But what do I know, I support a tinpot team .

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A lovely new stadium and your futuristic training complex are very nice, but that alone doesn't get you up .

Exactly. If ever a thread bit you on the arse its this one.

Personally i would swop positions an attack attack attack philosophy amd ffs murray.

Things are good in palace land. fair play.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
However it does appear we are building for long term rewards than short term gains.

But for palace a year in the prem amd parachute payments for forthcoming years means that would sort you right out.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011

Ultimately, the rise of the albion will continue - without doubt we now have a premier league operation, and the status will follow soon. I have no certainty of the destiny of palace.

but alas only a second division team..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
but alas only a second division team..

For now - and that's the point. The infrastructure we have and are building will deliver the league status. You palace people will not see it, or admit that you see it, but that doesn't alter the outcome.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Correct. If you get to the Prem, even if you only last a season, the parachute payments should set you up nicely. Especially if you budget to only spend a year there and don't go hell for leather with expensive signings. Probably won't be popular with a lot of your fans though who will at least expect you to make a fist of staying up as opposed to planning to simply take the money and run.

IFHB

Apr 14, 2010
Whereas you have a Championship team with League One support. :laugh:

Jeez, give it a rest. Were you beaten with an abacus when you were a baby? Numbers, numbers, numbers. But you never quote the ones that count (the ones that earn you points) 3 - 0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here