Bigger fish to fry than palace?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
The first team to beat Brighton at the Amex in a league game was crystal palace ,now in the history books forever
That's why we're never be small fry when you have already started thinking about our 2 games this season you want revenge for the pain that's why palace will always be important as Brighton are to palace

You keep kidding yourselves with that one. You weren't the first team to beat us and honestly it doesn't even enter as any significance. Losing to you any time isn't good. I also think you played us at the right time at home too for your win, we played 3 games in 7 days, two on sky before you and very high profile. Our players were not at the top of their game. Let's see how we get on over the next 2 games.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
I don't think the point's been lost at all. You asked a question "Bigger fish to fry than Palace?", and the overwhelming answer is "No, not even if we do end up in a higher division for the next thirty years." (And that includes people like me saying that). In terms of matches, yes obviously there may be bigger individual ones in the future where a Brighton win may mean Champions' League qualification rather than just local bragging rights, so maybe you just phrased the question wrong?

And since you started this thread they've got closer and closer to us, so perhaps now is a good time to ask Bozza to lock it before they overtake us!
ooops too late, we overtook you already..

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
Bigger fish to fry?

Jumped the gun a little bit with this one didnt you.

Same old BHA getting all ahead of themselves - look at our ground, look at our attendances etc etc yawn yawn

Its what happens on the pitch that counts boys and girls.

All full of trap 3 weeks ago and now ......... tumbleweed, just like September 2011.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I think Palace seem a bit more obsessed with us than vice a versa - you've definitely had your nose put out of joint over the last few seasons - otherwise why would you be on here ?

Go to Holmesdale.net or Cpfc.org and your see how many Weed's infest our boards, it's a lot more than Palace coming on here. And there's always around 5 Palace threads on your boards first page everyday.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
I think Palace seem a bit more obsessed with us than vice a versa - you've definitely had your nose put out of joint over the last few seasons - otherwise why would you be on here ?

Banter?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

It's fun, like I always say Brighton should be spelled with a "A". Since we haven't been relegated to the 3rd tier since 1973/4, let alone the 4th, our noses are still pretty straight. Might have a couple of nose-bleeds mind.

Albion probably deserve to be in one of the two top Divisions now, based on their Stadium and financial backing. Just don't let it go to your heads. You ain't Wigan yet.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
It's fun, like I always say Brighton should be spelled with a "A". Since we haven't been relegated to the 3rd tier since 1973/4, let alone the 4th, our noses are still pretty straight. Might have a couple of nose-bleeds mind.

Albion probably deserve to be in one of the two top Divisions now, based on their Stadium and financial backing. Just don't let it go to your heads. You ain't Wigan yet.
and just the two administrations to show for it

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Indeed! Anyway, what are you Palace fans doing on here? Surely you've got bigger fish to fry than us now?

Not really , both clubs with mutual dislike for each other and history . I wouldnt be as arrogant as to dismiss you lot , i like the fact that you are back with us and we can play two good derby games each season with bragging rights up for grabs at the end of it . No , you will do me just fine .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not really , both clubs with mutual dislike for each other and history . I wouldnt be as arrogant as to dismiss you lot , i like the fact that you are back with us and we can play two good derby games each season with bragging rights up for grabs at the end of it . No , you will do me just fine .

I genuinely welcome the idea of Palace fans or any away fan on the boards for that matter,it's up to the "Keyboard Warriors" here at NSC to not allow the visitors to always gain the upper hand all the time..

I notice your all starting to get a system going ref your Avatars so we know your Palace,well care to elaborate?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I genuinely welcome the idea of Palace fans or any away fan on the boards for that matter,it's up to the "Keyboard Warriors" here at NSC to not allow the visitors to always gain the upper hand all the time..

I notice your all starting to get a system going ref your Avatars so we know your Palace,well care to elaborate?

Ive no idea , best ask bossman .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports