Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Mac v Horsham

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Big Mac was truly awful las tnight at Horsham, if its done one things its pretty much guaranteed he won't be back in the team any time soon. He had a couple of clear cut chances one wher ehe wa sone on one with the keeper and decided to gently pass the ball even though it was very wet and a blast at goal would probably have scored.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Wait for London Irish to defend him.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
fatboy said:

Although I am not London Irish.....

He has been out for some time. Give the guy a chance. He did fairly well in the games he played this season and can't be faulted last season. His input gave us points and we survived in the championship.

People complain about how we are not scoring enough goals, yet they don't want our best target man to play! Madness.

He will do a job for us this season and we will have to be patient. I for one am looking forward to seeing him play again, and I hope the fans will welcome him back onto the pitch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BarrelofFun said:

He has been out for some time. Give the guy a chance.

More chance of NSC cheering Palace to get promoted than Big Mac be given a chance on here. I mean 4 months out and the guy didn't get a hatrick, how shit is that? After all we have so many other options up front

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
El Presidente said:
Probably even more skill than BZ, but his attitude was a little lacking

Not really, how would you feel if you were booed by your own fans?
The club kept rushing him back, Walsall being the perfect example, if they had waited an extra week he would not have broken down again.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Icy Gull said:
More chance of NSC cheering Palace to get promoted than Big Mac be given a chance on here. I mean 4 months out and the guy didn't get a hatrick, how shit is that? After all we have so many other options up front

4 Months is a long time but Horsham are not very good

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:

and I doubt he is very fit. We also lost, so Horsham must have better players than Albion reserves ???

I feel a Magoo out coming on

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
To be fair, I don't think the result has any refelction on the squad we have. I wasn't at the game. Sounds like vert difficult conditions. Lets just hope Big Mac gets fit as he might be the type of player we have been missing.

hornet

Mar 9, 2005
Horsham
I don't think the conditions helped and it was a poor game. There wasn't much between the teams but the longer the game went on, the more it looked like only one team wanted to win it which was us.

fatboy said:

We never have to wait for Fatboy to attack him, do we? :yawn:

KinkyGoebels said:

No shit sherlock. Did you see the youth team we put out?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The thing is it wasn't just the fac the didn't score, he literally did nothing of note and he also had the attittude issue as well everytime things didin;t go as he wanted last night he blamed the ref for not giving him a free kick or his team mates for not passing.

He is not the saviour we need I am sur eof that.

KinkyGoebels said:
Whats that got to do with how badly Mccammon played?

You were there, were you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here