Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Mac v Horsham

sullyshuffle

Aug 16, 2003
Horsham
Horsham 1 Albion 0

Lee Carney scored the winner in Extra time.
McCammon lasted the whole 120mins. Don't think he will be back in the first time for a long time!
Cox played well. That was about it!
Mayo got caught out for the winning goal, no surprise there!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Hey!

What about this McCammon goal guarantee ?

Can we send him back to Brentford now?

Pleeeease.

withdeanwombat said:
Hey!

What about this McCammon goal guarantee ?

Can we send him back to Brentford now?

Pleeeease.

If he lasted the entire 120 mins, he'll be on the bench this Saturday :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
London Irish said:
If he lasted the entire 120 mins, he'll be on the bench this Saturday :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

He didn't actiually do anything in those 120 minutes though. Conditions were tough though as the pitch was waterlogged by the end of 90 minutes. He looked even shorter on pace than usual, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, for now.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Jello said:
He didn't actiually do anything in those 120 minutes though. Conditions were tough though as the pitch was waterlogged by the end of 90 minutes. He looked even shorter on pace than usual, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, for now.

seconded did not do much. coxy looked good given the conditions needs to bulk up a bit though. Mayo for parts of the game looked good but then he was poor in extra time and most tof the game, i will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Cox looked good at times but kept forgetting to take the ball with him when going round defenders:jester: and he's even smaller than Jake. To be fair I don't think any of them looked like they wanted to be there, shit ground (even by Withdean standards), shit weather and shit game. But at least Manure are out of europe:clap2: :wave: :wave:

Bozza said:
If Kitson could score at Reading, who knows...

....and Maheta Malongo..........

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
London Irish said:
....and Maheta Malongo..........

.........and Jake Robinson
.......awaits being chased around Withdean in a Benny Hill stylee by a strange middle aged man carrying a rolled up newspaper and poster of Jake

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here