Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Player of the Season 2022/23 – the NSC vote

Who’s YOUR Player of the Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Looks like of NSC were to decide, it'd be Pascal. A public vote and I assume japan would sway it?
You’d like to think us Albion fans would still have the biggest influence over who wins our POTS award, even with a public vote, but perhaps not now we’re in an era where younger fans (around the world) support individual players as much as actual teams? Especially with the strong Japanese/Argentinian/Ecuadorian backing etc. Some of our players are certainly high profile enough to be talked about in those slightly wacky terms.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Veltman for me,as usual he's been excellent,why I voted for him more than anything is we do seem to miss him more than any other individual player,we certainly need another Veltman replacement algorithm for next season.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
You’d like to think us Albion fans would still have the biggest influence over who wins our POTS award, even with a public vote, but perhaps not now we’re in an era where younger fans (around the world) support individual players as much as actual teams? Especially with the strong Japanese/Argentinian/Ecuadorian backing etc. Some of our players are certainly high profile enough to be talked about in those slightly wacky terms.
And our vote will be spilt I suspect

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pascal Groß for me.

As posted on another thread.
  • consistently very good
  • versatile, played all over the pitch and as captain
  • reliable, always works hard, played almost all the minutes
  • Groß turns
  • goals and important ones
I’ll go with this, with Veltman second for the third year running.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
One of the hardest votes on here ... but i went Gross... been immense.. however could have picked anyone of 3

shibainu

Mar 9, 2023
Japan
Gross for me. Without his consistency and versatility, without a proper right full-back we couldn't have achieved EL. There were occations he played like three positions in a single game which is just unbelievable. Really underrepresented hero.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I've gone Dunk because he's improved every player he's played with this season and been a real leader in this team. Unbelievable season from the skipper

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Congrats to Pascal!

7E033074-A14F-4D95-9129-6A65A0AE4C07.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here