Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Player of the Season 2022/23 – the NSC vote

Who’s YOUR Player of the Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Solly March for me. His transformation under RDZ has been amazing. He's gone from a player who we thought could do it but would often frustrate to a player brimming with confidence and finally delivering on the promise he's shown. It's a shame injury cut short his season and he missed out on the chance to get the 10 goals RDZ challenged him to get.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
So difficult to choose.

But I think Pascal has been Mr consistent all season long. And asked to play in so many different positions.
Runs further than anyone else, works hardest and scores crucial goals

Along with Lewis, he is our best player in the Premier League for the last five seasons

An absolute star.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I've gone for Ali Mac. He's had a great season, scored a lot of goals and won the world cup. Not a bad effort.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I wanted to say Gross/Perv/Dunk/Alli Mac/Caicedo/Mitoma...but went for Solly. This is because of the constant improvement throughout the season

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
So difficult to choose.

But I think Pascal has been Mr consistent all season long. And asked to play in so many different positions.
Runs further than anyone else, works hardest and scores crucial goals

Along with Lewis, he is our best player in the Premier League for the last five seasons

An absolute star.
It's so so difficult to name just ONE player of the season this time around, but thinking about it l can't really argue with you. For his all round versatility, non stop workrate, number of chances created, and importance of the goals he has scored, by the narrowest of margins l would give my award to Mr. Dependable, Pascal Gross.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I think they're all excellent shouts.

Other than Webster which would just be very odd

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
It's incredible, bearing in mind how incredible he has been, Mitoma hasn't received one vote.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Caicedo. I hope we don't accept anything less than £100m for him
As good as he is l doubt very much that any interested club would be prepared to pay £100m. I can see him departing for anything north of around the £75m mark personally.

We'll find out soon enough l guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here