[Albion] BHAFC Player of the Season 2022/23 – the NSC vote

Who’s YOUR Player of the Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I've been mulling this over since this thread was started, five and a half hours ago, and I'm no nearer to coming to a decision - it's simply impossible (for me).
I'm pleading the fifth, on this occasion.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Don't know for certain but guess that the total of assists+goals will favour Gross. Indispensable this season and -probably the best we'll see of him. His by right. And how does the slowest turn in premier league football still consistently fool defenders?

Right Back

Marseille was magic
NSC Patron
Sep 21, 2017
Brighton
Pervis for his consistency. Never rested and has been brilliant over lapping Mitoma whilst very solid at the back.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Pervis for me. Stamina, speed, great decision making, consistency all season and just good fun too. Mitoma, Dunk, Solly, Moises, Gross, Mac and Gross all a very close joint second but Pervis is the main man!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Blimey, who’d have thought Dunk would get less than 10% in a POTS poll? Shows how much quality we have in the team now.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It was equal with a few, but for giving it "FINISHED!" after tucking the 4th away against Chelsea, Pascal gets it

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
too many outstanding performers this season but i'll go Dunk if i must ......Mitoma, Moises, Estupinian, Solly, Pascal all warrant a mention Veltmann , MaCAllister, next tier the later gets marked down for his seemingly imminent departure......fantastic season and but for some shitbellery from VAR could have finished 7 0r 8 points better off.

:ascarf:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Pascal Grob all day totally reliable can play anywhere he’s been asked, total team player scores goals makes goals links play he has a cool head under pressure and Dunks vice captain but Most of all he’s a leader on and off the field I really think he deserves to be selected for the German national team.
This season Pascal has achieved all the above which In my eyes makes him our player of the season

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I went Gross… the ever present, and unsung by the media.
Just looking through some of our goals, and the flick-volley by Gross against Wolves, IMO, is a better goal than both Enciso’s thunderbolts. Think Pascal gets goal of the season too…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here