Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Fans given banning order....................

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Where does it say he has a history of football related violence?

oh I see. Im going on what a previous poster who knows him said. The pic you quoted.

... and the fact that he was filmed by Sussex, and Surrey police and given a banning order for football related violence.

The Guvnor

Dec 16, 2013
oh I see. Im going on what a previous poster who knows him said. The pic you quoted.

... and the fact that he was filmed by Sussex, and Surrey police and given a banning order for football related violence.

But thats now, where is the history beforehand? And wheres the comment from the previous poster

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Goes without saying.

You can spot the average NSC poster from a mile away at the Amex.

nerd.jpg

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I know one of these lads very well and he is a polite decent fella. I know he likes a beer and loves the albion and he is not the type to back down if faced with confrontation but he's never been one to go looking for it to my knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Not sure why the albion feel the need to add their own sentence after a court of law has given theirs.

I neither condemn nor defend those involved as I don't know the facts, but even if the facts are pretty damning, indefinitely is a long time.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Hypothetically, if someone was to come up to you in the lower west and said to you, based on your persona on NSC you come across as a complete tosspot, what would you do?
It wouldnt happen because im in the lower east :lolol: to be fair probably nothing , if i did i'd get arrested , perhaps suggest they repeat somewhere else where we wouldnt get arrested , it depends on the WAY they said it , if it was aggressive and confrontational then i'd respond in kind , if it was another approach i'd probably listen.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It wouldnt happen because im in the lower east :lolol: to be fair probably nothing , if i did i'd get arrested , perhaps suggest they repeat somewhere else where we wouldnt get arrested , it depends on the WAY they said it , if it was aggressive and confrontational then i'd respond in kind , if it was another approach i'd probably listen.

What are you doing tomorrow? Fancy cream tea and scones and we can chat about whether or not you're a tosspot? My treat! :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here