Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Tottenham ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

BHA v Tottenham - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Another defeat I reckon, sadly 0-2.

I feel sorry for Potter. It may not be his fault that he inherited a weak squad, made weaker with injuries & peculiar loans made - but at the end of the day it is a results business. I would say it’s no higher than 50:50 whether he will be with us by Christmas if results continue as is.

The whole set up at the Amex is geared for the PL. No way will TB want to go anywhere near relegation and will not be much influenced by an entertaining brand of football which does not bring results. To get back would be very difficult and extremely costly. Our squad does not look 3rd year Premier League strength largely due to mismanagement outside GPs control. Webster, Trossard and Maupay look reasonable additions but given the exits (and we are missing Bruno, which is not often directly mentioned here) we have needed more.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
2-1 Brighton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have gone with this. 2-1 to the good guys and am hoping that the spuds are still down from that 7-2 mega defeat.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We CAN win this. We definitely have the ability.

The question is.. will we take our chances this week? If not then most likely see this being a 1-1.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Can I just congratulate 3 utter nutters that predicted that score?

Jesus Gul, Megazone and Ninja Elephant.

Got any thoughts for the lottery, tonight?

Madness. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here