Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Tottenham ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

BHA v Tottenham - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Can’t score,
Weak squad,
No attacking force,
Lots of injuries,
Dire record against Spurs,
Bottom 3 here we come,
Once there - we will stay there to May
.... plus point - we are home & I can start drinking early & help the club by spending a few quid

0-3 if we are lucky

Hello Championship

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can’t score,
Weak squad,
No attacking force,
Lots of injuries,
Dire record against Spurs,
Bottom 3 here we come,
Once there - we will stay there to May
.... plus point - we are home & I can start drinking early & help the club by spending a few quid

0-3 if we are lucky

Hello Championship

If the dearth of Albion goals continues, you absolutely have a point. Relegated teams usually have that trait.

I rate Potter. It’s a player recruitment issue. I hope Trossard’s back soon.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Harry Kane and Son (Nipponese Harry Jr).

I was talking about the part of your post that I highlighted, not your prediction. I suppose I am wondering whether you genuinely don't know that Son is from South Korea, or whether you're just tossing off a little chauvinistic disrespect.

Never heard of Nipponese Harry?

The first Japanese baseball player to play in America, Kenichi Zenimura. He played in a series of friendly baseball games with Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth of the New York Yankees

28856242487_f22ef14b9d.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
No contest , 2-1 their 1 coming from a ridiculous own goal from The greyhound with a overhead kick clearance from the edge of the area

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Albion 2 - 1 Spuds

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Tossard confirmed as out, and Propper having a late fitness test so not looking good on the chances front. Will be all down to our defending to see if we can sneak a point.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Torn on Propper as I’d imagine if he doesn’t make it then there’s no way we’ll release him for the internationals. If he does then he’ll likely go away with Netherlands, which won’t do us any favours IMO.

Another defeat I reckon, sadly 0-2.

I feel sorry for Potter. It may not be his fault that he inherited a weak squad, made weaker with injuries & peculiar loans made - but at the end of the day it is a results business. I would say it’s no higher than 50:50 whether he will be with us by Christmas if results continue as is.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If you have a good bank with Betfair or Smarkets, lay against a Brighton win. Printing money. Plus it will be a pick-me-up if we fail to win.

That’s if you can bear the liability, in the unlikely event that Brighton beat a team/squad full of internationals.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
L

Another defeat I reckon, sadly 0-2.

I feel sorry for Potter. It may not be his fault that he inherited a weak squad, made weaker with injuries & peculiar loans made - but at the end of the day it is a results business. I would say it’s no higher than 50:50 whether he will be with us by Christmas if results continue as is.

Similar thoughts from me. I like Potter, he really could work wonders if we had more pace in CM/forward positions and better finishing ability.

PL teams that can’t score more often than not drop, it can be more decisive than a decent defence.

Bmuff play similarly positive football, but have an array of attacking players with genuine pace and PL finishing ability. That is the THE difference,

Unless we/they find goals soon, Brighton, Newcastle and Watford are in deep :shit:.

Similar thoughts from me. I like Potter, he really could work wonders if we had more pace in CM/forward positions and better finishing ability.

PL teams that can’t score more often than not drop, it can be more decisive than a decent defence.

Bmuff play similarly positive football, but have an array of attacking players with genuine pace and PL finishing ability. That is the THE difference,

Unless we/they find goals soon, Brighton, Newcastle and Watford are in deep :shit:.

This with bells ringing loudly. He desperately needs a win, any type of win. Would take a 1-0 own goal even.
I agree with your 3 teams in the poop 💩 too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here