Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Tottenham ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

BHA v Tottenham - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Better (with) Hughton (at the) Amex 0 - 3 Tottenham Hotspur FC

Harry Kane and Son (Nipponese Harry Jr). It's a better side than Chelsea.

I was talking about the part of your post that I highlighted, not your prediction. I suppose I am wondering whether you genuinely don't know that Son is from South Korea, or whether you're just tossing off a little chauvinistic disrespect.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If we can score early and take it to them, like we did to Manure and Arse in recent times . . . . where wynn 3-2

I can't see Tottingham Shot-spuds not scoring.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
With our spate of injuries, and lack of quality in the penalty area, 1-3 to Tottingham.

I really can't see where our next win is going to come from at the moment, and the longer we go playing entertaining footie without actually winning (or even getting shots on target), the more the team's confidence will drain away.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Confident of beating a toothless Brighton.

B497C8A2-A940-4820-89CE-8D3BBE70F55B.png

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have gone for 0-2 as I dont know where our next goal will come from when we get lost in the opponents penalty box with no ideas and also I think that Tottenham will see this as a chance to bounce back after a bad result. I would hope for 2-0 but there is a difference between hope and expectation.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Head to head we have met 28 times over the years, winning 6, drawing 8 & losing 14. We are winless in our last 6 meetings. Our last victory was 2-1 back in 1983 in the top flight.

There was a 70 year gap between home fixtures against Spurs prior to the 3-1 2nd division victory in 1978, scenes of (for me) the most gratuitous and unpleasant violence ever at the Goldstone. I witnessed an old man having his face pulped by some North London signet rings. Five years later, a young female friend had her nose broken by a brave Spurs warrior, after we again beat them at home. The sole away win in modern times, against the pomp of Hoddle, Crooks, Archibald et al, was a wonderful smash and grab 1-0 from Michael Robinson, for which the trepidatious trudge back to Seven Sisters was well worth enduring.

Who else saw all 3 modern-era wins?

PG

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There was a 70 year gap between home fixtures against Spurs prior to the 3-1 2nd division victory in 1978, scenes of (for me) the most gratuitous and unpleasant violence ever at the Goldstone. I witnessed an old man having his face pulped by some North London signet rings. Five years later, a young female friend had her nose broken by a brave Spurs warrior, after we again beat them at home. The sole away win in modern times, against the pomp of Hoddle, Crooks, Archibald et al, was a wonderful smash and grab 1-0 from Michael Robinson, for which the trepidatious trudge back to Seven Sisters was well worth enduring.

Who else saw all 3 modern-era wins?

PG

As a kid I was in the NS when the Spuds scum punched innocent men, kids and women. Apparently they sent fellow scummers down to buy bundles of tickets at the box office a few weeks before.

And lots of NSC’ers reminisce that in the good old days it was all Queensbury Rules, “scarfers never attacked”. Total bullshit.

Spuds scummy fanbase.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here