Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHA transfer target rumours 2014

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think we all agree that a fit and pumped up Zamora is one of the best strikers in the country and he is still only 33

Dare I suggest it's touch arrogant to assume everybody else shares your opinion there?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Here's another Twitter rumour for you; we are interested in Matej Vydra who will be granted a free transfer by Udinese - was on-loan at WBA (although done F-all)

A sticky mess has just oozed down my trouser leg

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Until we've got a new manager in we are unlikely to sign anyone; and by the time we get someone in all the decent targets are likely to have been grabbed by other teams. Sounds like last year all over again. Let's hope we get a new manager in soon.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Until we've got a new manager in we are unlikely to sign anyone; and by the time we get someone in all the decent targets are likely to have been grabbed by other teams. Sounds like last year all over again. Let's hope we get a new manager in soon.

Well I'm sure Burke and co are busy negotiating with Ankers, Calderon, Bruno and Upson, as well as (hopefully) Ward, and I imagine a few others.

Nzuzi rumoured to be already lined up to sign when the window opens.

I agree we need a manager asap - if we wait until after the World Cup then it could be the Hinshelwood situation all over again ( this time with Jones taking over... ).

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Silly season continues.... Close to signing Jordan Spence, Speroni (!) and Macheda. All free transfers and all from either twitter or comment columns or local paper websites!

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Silly season continues.... Close to signing Jordan Spence, Speroni (!) and Macheda. All free transfers and all from either twitter or comment columns or local paper websites!

I opened this thread with the Jordan Spence rumour which confirms my suspicions that I am a sage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here