Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHA transfer target rumours 2014

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Rotherham's Ben Pringle looked a class act the other night against Preston. His delivery is superb, setting up two headed goals. Hit the bar with a scorching effort in the second half as well. Would be a decent addition to what we have. Ulloa would benefit big time.

I was thinking the same. The lad looked CLASS

Does anyone know whether that was a one off or is he always like that?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
U18 Eire goalkeeper hailing from County Donegal , Harry Doherty. Recently released by Charlton anticipated to sign a 12 months deal.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Łukasz Fabiański, 29

Position: GK

Value: Free

Poster's personal verdict: would be an excellent move for both Albion and Łukasz

Source: common sense

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Bobby Zamora,,,,well someone had to......To replace Ulloa who will be sold for £5m+. Then we will have Zamora and Cms up front next season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just what we dont want another understudy we have one very good one already, we need a first choice and that is a must.

He has been on a one week trial and if he signs will be in the DS assuming that Christian Walton becomes 3rd choice goalie.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Danny fox, used to play for southampton and nottm forest. Left back and played well in this division , available on a free.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I'm just watching the Scottish cup final at the mo (yeah, I know, monkey tennis etc, etc,) and Ryan Dow of Dundee United looks an excellent replacement for Orlandi, also Stevie May of St. Johnstone, 27 goals this season, had previous loan spells at Alloa (I think) and Hamilton, scored over 20 goals for each, someone is going to take him south soon, why not us?

Source: none whatsoever, just my opinion.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Stevie May looks a real prospect but says he is going to extend his stay with St Johnstone. Real shame as he is one I fancy to make it at top level long term.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bobby Zamora,,,,well someone had to......To replace Ulloa who will be sold for £5m+. Then we will have Zamora and Cms up front next season.

I'd absolutely love that. Unfortunately the old problem arises with anyone coming from a high paying club like QPR: wages. Although he is out of contract in the summer, so his agent has less negotiating power.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd absolutely love that. Unfortunately the old problem arises with anyone coming from a high paying club like QPR: wages. Although he is out of contract in the summer, so his agent has less negotiating power.
I don't think wages is such an issue when they're out of contract. They're starting with nothing, and will be trying to get the best deal they can, regardless of what they were on before.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Stevie May looks a real prospect but says he is going to extend his stay with St Johnstone. Real shame as he is one I fancy to make it at top level long term.
That is a shame but.... a good offer and st. Johnstone will probably tell him to think again, money talks and a good offer to them would probably be less than we paid for either of our two strikers.

Nadir Ciftci of Dundee looks a good prospect, the scottish cup final has been surprisingly decent.

Totally agree, really good game that, ciftci is a Muslim tho, I believe, would he play for a Jew?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here