It's a twitter rumour but none-the-less interesting..... Craig Cathcart

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Łukasz Fabiański, 29

Position: GK

Value: Free

Poster's personal verdict: would be an excellent move for both Albion and Łukasz

Source: common sense

:thumbsup:

Bobby Zamora,,,,well someone had to......To replace Ulloa who will be sold for £5m+. Then we will have Zamora and Cms up front next season.
No thanks.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Adam Clayton - Huddersfield - Midfielder.
Wanted him in Jan
(get him in)

Moses Odubajo - Orient - Winger.
Wanted him in Jan
(get him in)

Plus a few others, with 'logic' as my source.

Both would be great signings. Odubajo is class and destined for big things.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I hope not as he isnt any better than Casper Ankergren there will be much better about.

marek stech,i agree been very good for yeovil,my mate goes to every yeovil game also and says his is quality,must sayive been very impressed with himthis year,far to good for league 1

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Changed it for you, kev.

I think that's a tad harsh. Zamora made 20 apps for QPR this season and I think he has been pretty much fit since Xmas. It's been well documented that he has fallen out of love with the game etc etc, but maybe he just needs to feel the love, I think a return to the club where he made his name, could be just the thing he needs to be driven again. I think we all agree that a fit and pumped up Zamora is one of the best strikers in the country and he is still only 33,(much better all round player than Ulloa) easily got another couple of seasons in him if the desire is there. As for CMS he has just come back from a serious injury yes, but I don't recall him being injured to often before that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
marek stech,i agree been very good for yeovil,my mate goes to every yeovil game also and says his is quality,must sayive been very impressed with himthis year,far to good for league 1

Didnt look anything in either game against us. Which is what most on here base their opinions. If he was any good clubs of our equivalent or better would be after him but havent seen any report of anybody being interested.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that's a tad harsh. Zamora made 20 apps for QPR this season and I think he has been pretty much fit since Xmas. It's been well documented that he has fallen out of love with the game etc etc, but maybe he just needs to feel the love, I think a return to the club where he made his name, could be just the thing he needs to be driven again. I think we all agree that a fit and pumped up Zamora is one of the best strikers in the country and he is still only 33,(much better all round player than Ulloa) easily got another couple of seasons in him if the desire is there. As for CMS he has just come back from a serious injury yes, but I don't recall him being injured to often before that.[/QUOTE

He would make a good option as a 3rd striker option, which we dont have but cant see him playing 90 mins many times next season.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
please no,we dont need bobby back,no room for sentiments at this club,would be a waste of money

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Charlie Kirk from Crewe would be a decent investment.

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
with those players gone, that at least 100k a week worth of wages, so i can see some good players coming in on a low salary with a few superstars

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Luke Ayling

22 year old first team regular at Yeovil. established himself in the championship at RB and can also do a job at CB. contract runs out in the summer, would be a decent investment into our ageing defence. Ipswich currently front runners.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Luke Ayling

22 year old first team regular at Yeovil. established himself in the championship at RB and can also do a job at CB. contract runs out in the summer, would be a decent investment into our ageing defence. Ipswich currently front runners.

That would be a good signing, the only Yeovil player who is above Lge 1 standard.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Luke Ayling

I got the impression that the Ipswich deal had already been all but done which is a shame as he had a very good season and really looks the part.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
I got the impression that the Ipswich deal had already been all but done which is a shame as he had a very good season and really looks the part.

haven't seen anything official yet, he's originally a Londoner as well so i would guess he wouldnt mind moving back down this way

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Luke Ayling

Already had this debate in another thread, not good enough, too slow, one footed, limited and certainly not better than Bruno or Caldy, so no point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here