Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA featured game on The League show

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are you sure? I can't imagine they'd choose us v Barnsley for a featured game.

Not when the usual pet teams (this season it appears to be Leeds, Wolves & Blackburn) all had games.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
The only reason we get more than 30 secs will be the sheer number of goals. The trailor did not suggest it was a featured game.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surprise. Blackburn first up.

"we might not be Match Of The Day but we're sure as hell going to kiss up to the ex Premier League teams"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Our kit looks like Blackburn's when you watch back on TV. And our ground looks shit.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Looks like we'll be in among the dross at the end. Just be thankful portsmouth are down or they'd be on before us too. They'll still get more airtime anyway.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's not that they don't like us. It's just that they're always blinded by devotion to the so called big clubs. Look how often West Ham were on last season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's not that they don't like us. It's just that they're always blinded by devotion to the so called big clubs. Look how often West Ham were on last season.

It's logic. They're always going to put first the sides who will get most viewers/are the biggest clubs. Just like how they choose TV games. Entirely logical.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just watching FLS. Does anyone know why Blackburn don't have a sponsor on their shirts??

Nobody wants to give them money, because they lack any sort of credibility.

Leicester's manager is such a whinger, as an aside.

BHA123456

Apr 12, 2012
sorry guys my bad, someone on twitter said that there was a trailer on MOTD saying we are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here