Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best thing you have bought this year?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The bags are the best known to man, easy to take out and replace and light enough that Mrs GB can do her share. The lock keeps the cockapoo's nose out of the contents. The pedal is robust, it cleans beautifully.

I'm in BIN HEAVEN.

Pedal ? WTF ? No IR movement sensor ?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Spyro Trilogy on PS4, three classic games to play with the Missus for around £8. About 80 hours content for the price of a couple of pints. The electricity will have cost more.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You obviously don't have a large, very intelligent dog. Our manual Simple Human is the only bin our German shepherd can't open.

Yes indeed.

It's a modern, Cockapoo (and German Shepherd) proof wonder!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I bought my Dad one of those seats to get washed in the shower. He says it's best present he has ever had.

My little Papa Bear is dead funny. He said he can't stand any length of time that he used to wash his armpits on the Monday. Wash his arse on the Tuesday.And wash his bollocks on the Wednesday.

Now he says he can do it all at once now sitting down. :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Steam cleaner, well it was last year actually but it will birngs me joy . . . And cleans stuff.

Might be time for an upgrade though.

P.S. what on earth has my life become.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
ATE Ceramic brake pads for the car, the difference in brake dust deposits on the wheels is remarkable.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
A bottle of water. The water itself was meh, the bottle got used and then recycled. However, the lid fits perfectly on the lidless bottles that are served at the Amex. Therefore a fantastic investment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here