Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best thing you have bought this year?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Honourable mentions to Glen Marnoch Islay Single Malt £16.99 at Aldi. Tremendous value. And a proper, durable Chukit ball for the dog.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Coronation Coleslaw from Aldi. Coleslaw is one of the greatest human inventions and this really is a major and welcome enhancement.

Better still, smash cabbage up, add salt, leave to ferment for a few weeks.....Sauerkraut!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
32,000 second-hand red and blue balloons just over a week ago.

Apparently the seller didn't need them anymore.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was expecting so much more when I clicked the link. Is the limit of the innovation a bit to hold replacement bin bags? I have just such an area under my sink.

I'm going to sketch out some proper bin innovation, I think there is a market here

The bags are the best known to man, easy to take out and replace and light enough that Mrs GB can do her share. The lock keeps the cockapoo's nose out of the contents. The pedal is robust, it cleans beautifully.

I'm in BIN HEAVEN.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Synology NAS
Ryobi Cordless Drill and Circular Saw
Case of 2019 Musar Jeune

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
One of these, but younger - Crataegus laevigata ‘Paul’s Scarlet’. Just planted it.

3A26B4E1-470B-4789-909F-925E6FAB7875.png

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Best thing I've bought this year? Presumably we're taking the pie at the Amex yesterday for granted...so...a pair of vintage Persol sunglasses off eBay. I remember many years ago when I switched from Raybans to Oakleys and the clarity of vision was another level. The Persol's feel like another step up from that. And they've got that vintage thing that means if I grow my beard a bit too I can begin to develop a proper hipster Brighton fan look ready for the (possible) away trip to Burnley next year.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
My first car.
I'd imagine the dashcam could prove to be a decent purchase as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here