Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best result for friday

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I agree.. We'd never scored at goal at MK before this season, let alone win, but my point was that we can't take anything for granted.

Looking at this forum since Saturday I'd say taking anything for granted is the last thing we should worry about. We aren't getting Stevens back, the ref's assistant is a homer, we haven't got enough tickets for the fans to have any impact at their place and there's no transport to get us to the game Monday.

And other fans have the audacity to call us arrogant ???

Personally I just want it all over with now,we know we've got more chance of getting a hand shandy off the queen mother than going up via the playoffs,let's just get on with what we do best,sell our best players for peanuts,come up with a new # and keep telling ourselves how far we've come and blow more smoke up Barbers bum hole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Does anyone else think that losing at Wednesday, say 3-0 would be the best result? That way we would start the game at the Amex knowing exactly what we would need to do, I.E. score 4 goals. The players would be up for it and there would be no complacency, just tons of goals.

Throw in a couple of injuries and red cards and we'd really come out with a plucky underdog spirit in the second leg.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
One thing is for sure - they're going to throw the kitchen sink at us on Friday. Most of their players have had the benefit of virtually 2 weeks off, they'll have Forestieri and Bannan pulling us all over the place, we're depleted, the crowd will be noisy and feral....if we can come away with a 1 goal defecit we'll have done bloody well IMHO.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
One thing is for sure - they're going to throw the kitchen sink at us on Friday. Most of their players have had the benefit of virtually 2 weeks off, they'll have Forestieri and Bannan pulling us all over the place, we're depleted, the crowd will be noisy and feral....if we can come away with a 1 goal defecit we'll have done bloody well IMHO.
This is Sheffield Wednesday not Real Madrid and we have two players missing:glare:
We have pace galore and we're amongst the top scorers in the league...they need to do the worrying not us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here