Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Night Clubs in Brighton

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Goldstone Rapper - I remember going to Dynamite Boogaloo about a decade ago. One of the campest nights out i've experienced. I recall sticky policemen(playground game) being played. Amusing and bizarre.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Midweek in Brighton is pretty shit now. especially for 20-30 somethings you will struggle, its full of youngens, could try bohemia but its a bit wankey, sounds better than the rest of the suggestions though.

anyone over 25 will look and probably feel a little out of place in most of the clubs.

Coalition will probably be one of the busiest and ended up in there a month or two back on a thursday night, had a decent time but everyone was younger than 20. still made the bords a lot easier, although it did make you feel a bit rapey that you flashed a bit of money (more than £1.50) and youd get attention.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Can't believe Honey and Zap have gone...

Apart from Oceana (the Event) I don't know any clubs... sign of getting old

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You think that you are old, I can't believe that Coasters has gone

Aah Coasters, Rory the DJ and the fit twins dancing on the bar. Happy Days.
Coasters defently happy days.
:rave::drink:
Reading this thread i was wondering if Coasters would ger a shout.
The good thing about the place was no dress code as some of the other clubs you had to wear a smart shirt, trousers and shoes, i would go to the pub in trainers and casual gear then always end up in Coasters.
Remember the manager in the white suit? Boss Hog

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
When I said audio, concorde and oceana, I meant and the green door store. Proud to say ive never set foot in oceana.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The Top Rank Suite?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here