Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Night Clubs in Brighton

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Event 2 used to be quite lively, or the Paradox if you didn't mind treading in glass.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Dear All,

After some advice, a group of work colleagues of varying ages are coming to Brighton next week Thursday and are interested in clubbing, as I'm a bit past it, where are the best places.............. preferably not Oceana!!

Oxygen for a meal deal: 2 beers/sex n the beaches; 2 jaeger bombs and 2 shots off the menu...gets you ****ed for £10.

Head to SHOOSH and you're laughing!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
last time I went out in Brighton I ended up in the Honey Club, huffing so much yayo I thought my brain was going to kill itself.

That was 5 years ago. I'm sensible now!!!! :D

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
last time I went out in Brighton I ended up in the Honey Club, huffing so much yayo I thought my brain was going to kill itself.

That was 5 years ago. I'm sensible now!!!! :D

God I'm glad I quit drinking. I got up to allsorts.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
If we're going down memory lane you couldn't beat "The Years" or The Escape in the early 1980s.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Funfair isn't a bad shout, there is also Coalition, Digital, Wahoo. IMO Gaisha's is awful, and don't go in Life, the place is a dump :thumbsup:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Not sure what's on on a Thursday now. In the old days you could go to Contagious @ The honey club and it would be rammed every week. Kids are lame now and don't go out clubbing, even decent nights at Audio were half empty this summer.

If it was me I'd just check out the seafront at midnight and see what looks busy. Start at Shoosh/Wah Kiki and have a quick walk to Coalition. Lola Lo is probably worth a look as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here