NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bloody hell. Anyone else ?.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ok Lokki. This thread is played out. The fact the people having a pop are ones just taking an opportunity to score points so I shouldn't be bothered. I suppose the REMF one upsets me the most as yes actually I am bloody proud of this and the achievements EVERYONE has done. Anyway time to go to work :thumbsup:

Thats totally out of order. Anway you haven't got the first clue. No actually i do nothing proactive to get business I just lie in my bed all day so thanks about the tips on what to do, do you know what, I had never thought about making a date and contacting clients from 2 years ago so i may start doing that, I may even speak to some clients I have done business with in the past and what I do and what I post on NSC has nothing to do with you. Anyway what do you doing for a living , remind me ?.

I can't be arsed to go through my CV with you but I work for on of the top 5 financial services providers in the UK, these days in compliance. Previously I have worked in sales and operations including mortgages, pensions, investments and insurance. I have completed the qualifications to allow me to sell mortgages, pensions and life and investment products. So I think it's fair to say that I do have a clue about the industry and the way the market and regulation works.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In compliance :lolol::thumbsup:

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
I can't be arsed to go through my CV with you but I work for on of the top 5 financial services providers in the UK, these days in compliance. Previously I have worked in sales and operations including mortgages, pensions, investments and insurance. I have completed the qualifications to allow me to sell mortgages, pensions and life and investment products. So I think it's fair to say that I do have a clue about the industry and the way the market and regulation works.

sounds like you have an interesting job:shootself

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I do enjoy the build up to an almost inevitable flounce. The only question is when.

I think we're right on the cusp - so within the next couple of days for sure. :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Think US is implying that compliance is not front end - i.e boring

Oh, thanks. Seemingly, KSA has chosen this role, having previously done the selling part, so it can't be that bad?

I thought there was a funny joke in there from US. Thought the inference was going to be that 'compliance' was something to do with whip-cracking leather-clad girls.

Or something.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't know what that is, not ever having been involved in financial industries.

Is it something rewally funny? PLease explain.

From my limited experience, compliance are the lot that sit on the hill overlooking the battle, and then, once you've won, they come down and shoot the survivors

(not cynical in the least :wink:)

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Is it? Seems to me the bloke needs to get off this site and sort his life out.

Big call that.
I know he can be opinionated but I thought that was what this was all about. He sees a thread on mortgages, he's going to respond isn't he the poor bugger. He helps a couple of guys out and he gets your post above.
V harsh mate.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yeah. Maybe you're right. I dunno.

Maybe if he laid off telling us about his money worries, drinking, gambling, relationship problems....

maybe he just wears his heart on his sleeve and I'm sticking my nose in. Fair do's. Take back what I said and no more bad words from me.

Yeah. Maybe you're right. I dunno.

Maybe if he laid off telling us about his money worries, drinking, gambling, relationship problems....

maybe he just wears his heart on his sleeve and I'm sticking my nose in. Fair do's. Take back what I said and no more bad words from me.

Has US learnt how to hack NSC accounts?

Mods, please check the IP from this post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here