Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best burger in Sussex?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Used to love the burgers from Old Nicks (and, on a side note, Flemings too), especially the mushroom burger. Would like to try the All Beef Burger place but it looks a little pricey :(

Must admit that my favorite all time burger was The Red Devil Chilli burger from Old Nicks, sadly never to be experienced again.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Grubbs. End of discussion.

When hammered and hungry, nothing beats a Double Tropical or a Double Malaysian. It's the combination of greasy fatty beef, peanut butter and banana that hits the spot. Obviously when sober that sounds pretty grim!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
blackoakarkansas-burger.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
That's the one I went in so maybe just there then ?

maybe so, its a franchise run by a load of greasy pikeys, i didnt expect anything spectacular when i saw the girl at the counter.

Is the original on Montpelier? i cant remember, but the burgers from there (never had the chips) are cracking, but i wouldnt say they are the best.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
The Real Burger Kitchen in Chichester was set up by a mate of mine, also a fellow Brighton fan and North Stand season ticket holder. He – along with his culinary expertise – is now at the nearby Hole in the Wall. Do check it out.

Will that do, Stu?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Flemmings in worthing sadly shut down many moons,grubs are okish,but anyone saying unclesams etc,havent obviously got any taste buds fact

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I forgot to mention TRBK's onion rings, are the size of your head.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Not really the best but Giraffe Burger Tuesday is a pretty good deal. £5.95 for various burgers and fries and gourmet burger type quality.

The Basketmakers for me.

Haven't had a burger (or indeed visited) the Basketmakers for a good many years but pleased to hear that they are still up to standard. They used to be quite heavy on the Garlic I recall.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
anyone saying unclesams etc,havent obviously got any taste buds fact

Absolute.
Cobblers.

The Uncle Sams in Hangleton by the Grenadier serves some FABULOUS burgerage. A double cheese baconburger with all the trimmings is the scoff of KINGS.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
how i miss samsoms now they were good burgers

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
if you say so easy,sorry but am a highly trained chef,2 michelin restaurants,top restaurants in london,and many other places,and uncle sams it utter tripe along with all the other mass produced burger places.but then i have a very good palete
ARE you a smoker?if so,then your taste buds are proberly shot to peices which is why you like uncle sams,do you snack on pot noodles too ?:D:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here