Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best burger in Sussex?

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Big Mouthes Burger Bar in peacehaven, seen Gary Heart and Kerry Mayo in there a couple of times! Chicken burger is seriously good!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Old Nicks has been replaced by the All Beef Burger company and it is even better, best arouind imo

Used to love the burgers from Old Nicks (and, on a side note, Flemings too), especially the mushroom burger. Would like to try the All Beef Burger place but it looks a little pricey :(

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I'd like to say, The Amex!!!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Eat one of these wee beauties in 15 minutes and get yourself in their hall of fame (or hall of obscene shame lol)
http://www.flaminggrillpubs.com/fg/pages/food-and-drinks/challenge-burger/c

I looked at the picture and thought 'that doesn't look too difficult', then read the ingredients and saw what I thought was bacon curled up, was actually chicken fillets, and the salsa was beef chilli and so on. I struggled eating a regular pub style burger and lunch serving of chips yesterday. I would definitely struggle with that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was discussing those with Wifey.
Would it be deemed abuse, if we brought it, then let one of our dogs demolish it in 2 mins, just so they could get in the hall?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I went to Uncle Sams for the first time in ages and thought it was crap compared to what it used to be

They opened one in hangleton a few years ago and it was truly shit. Worst takeaway I have ever purchased, the chips were crinkle cut microwave fries for fucks sakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here