Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best atmosphere ever at the Amex??

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
First half seemed quiet...at one nil it was all in the balance...second half much better...oh and as the ref had too good a game :moo:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I thought Norwich players and fans seemed quite magnanimous. Murray was gently but generously applauded by a couple of opposing players as he went off and I thought the Norwich fans gallows humour and general conduct was very sporting.

Yep, chatted to a few as we left the ground. They want Neill out, they know their defence is rubbish, they were expecting a battering at some point.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Im dead central in the WSU. It wasnt loud at all. Thats not to say it wasnt ive sat in 1901 and the sound lower down is a different level. The acoustics just arent great or depends which ways the wind blowing. Either way thats not the point. Great result get behing the team good times!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Love how one of the resident trolls has tried twice in this thread to get a reaction & both times had 0 replies - well done NSC :clap2:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Love how one of the resident trolls has tried twice in this thread to get a reaction & both times had 0 replies - well done NSC :clap2:
Yep, I am as guilty as the next man replying to these trolls but perhaps we should all ignore the two posters? I have doubts that they are Albion fans at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here