Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well he better be back for the transfer window or we'll have no idea what so ever of who our potential singings are!!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I can assure you he was in many areas most would class as rough. When employed by Trumans he was a trouble shooter and was called in if
a manager was unable to control his pub or customers. He was the boss in his pub and everybody knew it and behaved as he said.

Cheers Ben

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I don't mind him. He reminds me of an old man: believes everything he reads, prefers the good old days, is a bit pants with technology and won't take in anyone else's responses.

I'm sure its like most people that post on here (me included): alright if you met them offline, but a bit of a berk online.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I can assure you he was in many areas most would class as rough. When employed by Trumans he was a trouble shooter and was called in if
a manager was unable to control his pub or customers. He was the boss in his pub and everybody knew it and behaved as he said.

Sounds like an episode of Deadenders. Even the Krays and Richardsons didn't mess with legend in his own lunchtime BG.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I don't mind him. He reminds me of an old man: believes everything he reads, prefers the good old days, is a bit pants with technology and won't take in anyone else's responses.

I'm sure its like most people that post on here (me included): alright if you met them offline, but a bit of a berk online.

Anyone who is what I class as "High Profile" on here, will always get critisism.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Anyone who is what I class as "High Profile" on here, will always get critisism.

As is natural - if you're well known you're more likely to have detractors as well as supporters.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

That's a fair point.

Most of the Moderators on here have their fair share of knockers. Hitony, Hans Kraay Fan Club, Bozza, BoF, Edn...er, Lord Bracknell.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
That's a fair point.

Most of the Moderators on here have their fair share of knockers. Hitony, Hans Kraay Fan Club, Bozza, BoF, Edn...er, Lord Bracknell.

It goes with the job! and as I have said many times on here before, once you meet these "Knockers" in real life, as I have done with many of mine, opinions always change, both ways I might add.

In fairness, and it is only my opinion, but you always try to stir up the binfest on here, but I'm sure in the real world you are a differant character.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010

Believe it or not, this is true. BG in his prime was not someone you would want to mess with, not sure i'd want to now to be honest!

BG is a genuinely decent guy. I simply don't understand why he digs such deep holes for himself, maybe he enjoys the reaction?

And no, I'm not related in any way whatsoever.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
BG is the only poster on the board I actively avoid reading. Too many controversial for the sake of it contributions :nono:

Parody account, makes comments just to get a rise out of people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here