Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BensGrandad

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I haven't a scooby what BG's earlier infractions were for but this one is the smallest of tots under this so called totting up system. Mind you there are a couple of poor moderators on here. If you can get a three month ban for calling Noel Edmonds a **** then the ice is pretty thin all over this interesting little pond.

You might want to tread carefully, as I'm pretty sure you can get banned for deliberately circumventing the Google-friendly c-word filter too. :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's a nasty bully. He keeps being RUDE to me, and telling me I know NOTHING about football.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As honoury Chairman of the UPPER EAST Friday Lunch Club, I demand the release of the Elderly ONE.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After his past indiscretions, and one in particular, he's incredibly lucky he's allowed to post on here ever again.

Most people take a first warning well, even if they do not entirely agree, they at least understand what is trying to be achieved. Needless to say BG is one of those who seems to take absolutely nothing in good grace.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
The bloke purports to have been a publican for many years, which I very much doubt, as any publican expressing the views he does while working behind a bar with a load of pis*ed up punters would have been murdered in very short order...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Where will we get our football rumours from ???

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
After his past indiscretions, and one in particular, he's incredibly lucky he's allowed to post on here ever again.

Most people take a first warning well, even if they do not entirely agree, they at least understand what is trying to be achieved. Needless to say BG is one of those who seems to take absolutely nothing in good grace.

yes I was banned for saying something rather silly on "ask the club" and in retrospect the ban was right
but .........................player is still being complained about even after PB looked into it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You might want to tread carefully, as I'm pretty sure you can get banned for deliberately circumventing the Google-friendly c-word filter too. :thumbsup:

Yes from now on I will tread carefully. Careless circumventing is dangerous.

Did you know that Vasco de Gama circumnavigated the world and he wasn't even Jewish.

flying high

May 12, 2009
The bloke purports to have been a publican for many years, which I very much doubt, as any publican expressing the views he does while working behind a bar with a load of pis*ed up punters would have been murdered in very short order...

I can assure you he was in many areas most would class as rough. When employed by Trumans he was a trouble shooter and was called in if
a manager was unable to control his pub or customers. He was the boss in his pub and everybody knew it and behaved as he said.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I can assure you he was in many areas most would class as rough. When employed by Trumans he was a trouble shooter and was called in if
a manager was unable to control his pub or customers. He was the boss in his pub and everybody knew it and behaved as he said.

Well he drove the Clifton pub mob a few times to away games so he had bottle.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

maybe he's struggling to adapt to life in a more junior role

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here