Bendtner to palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would it have been different had you gone up instead of us? Given the attitude on here pre-second leg, I highly doubt it.

Very different. I have no intention of ever posting on any of your forums. They are for you to post about palace matters, not for me to have any care about.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If we were spending beyond our means, then yes.

Thankfully we're not, so it's a moot point.

Not that you've ever done that eh...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think the problem is the arguements are always at a micro level as opposed to the larger picture and it results it's sillyness.

Yes we went into admin there is no hiding that fact, but it's not like losing £8m a year is something to be proud of and claim to "live within your means".

For example, you ask do we feel bad? Did you know there was a just giving page where fans donated their own money to pay off St John's ambulance?

Over £15,000 was raised- a great gesture by the fans where the average donation was over £15.

http://www.justgiving.com/PalaceFans4StJohnAmbulance/new/10

Funnily enough the REMF has one of those as well :ffsparr:

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
July 2010 they're in administration, 3 years later flogging players for £15mil, in the prem and getting players like Nicholas Bendtner. Has any other managed to pull anything like this off? Its almost beyond belief...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Haha! Number one target for Palace is close to signing, turns up today, takes one look at their noddy manager in their noddy stadium and gets straight back in the car. Deal off.

You can't put a price on that kind of respect.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
July 2010 they're in administration, 3 years later flogging players for £15mil, in the prem and getting players like Nicholas Bendtner. Has any other managed to pull anything like this off? Its almost beyond belief...

Southampton and Pompey are the other worse admin cheats funnily enough...

Well it is all about how you see yourself and how others see you. If running up debts of £35m , shafting your own fanbase , local business and voluntary charities then writing off these debts by reforming under another guise thereby severing links with your debts but keeping your history and assets doesn't worry you - then support Palace. Me - I'm on the higher moral ground (but the lower football league division:down:)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The deal is in place.
Only needs Arsenal to get another forward in first (Ba)
He popped back to the training ground between his two medicals.
Hope that clears up any confusion.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I think the problem is the arguements are always at a micro level as opposed to the larger picture and it results it's sillyness.

Yes we went into admin there is no hiding that fact, but it's not like losing £8m a year is something to be proud of and claim to "live within your means".

For example, you ask do we feel bad? Did you know there was a just giving page where fans donated their own money to pay off St John's ambulance?

Over £15,000 was raised- a great gesture by the fans where the average donation was over £15.

http://www.justgiving.com/PalaceFans4StJohnAmbulance/new/10

We know about the gesture nice touch, you will be forever be CPFC2010 end of...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports