Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bendtner to palace

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So! Did Bendtner sign then? I must have missed it...Sadly, the Johnson story isn't as Sky first reported. QPR hiked the price and Palace wouldn't pay what they were asking-how can that be? I thought they had squillions to spend. Johnson was, apparently sneaked out in the back of a car which is nearly as good as fecking up the transfer by being late.

Gotta love QPR's effort-Palace desperate for a striker, few minutes to go, hike the price, deal doesn't happen. :drink:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Looks like Palace will be looking to Wilbraham for a few goals this year then.

Although I'm sure they'll pay a shed load to get Carlton Cole who is out of contract and available.

Carlton Cole was linked earlier on in the Summer, but he turned them down. Then went abroad to St Etienne, I don't think they wanted him either. The rumor flying around at the moment is he is going back to West Ham.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Cameron Jerome joined last minute at bar did not move to arsenal bendtner was kept

So you are signing players at the bar now! Are you sure it was Jerome and not some doppleganger that looked like him after a few beers?

Love your faith in the palace spin regarding Bendtner - he took one look and ran. Who can blame him really. At least AJ knew what he was letting himself in for; what happened to him again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here