Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bendtner to palace

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The deal is in place.
Only needs Arsenal to get another forward in first (Ba)
He popped back to the training ground between his two medicals.
Hope that clears up any confusion.

Yes of course that's the reason. Chinny reckon.

You and I both know that Arsenal want him off their books, irrespective of who else they get in. Why would he need to pop back to the training ground anyway? Did he leave his packed lunch there? Muppet.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yes of course that's the reason. Chinny reckon.

You and I both know that Arsenal want him off their books, irrespective of who else they get in. Why would he need to pop back to the training ground anyway? Did he leave his packed lunch there? Muppet.

Chinny reckon ????

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not the point. Lucky and unforseen...

It kinda is, they didn't screw people over and benefit from assets they didn't ever pay for. They may be cheats, but they are not worse than palace because they actually paid up, eventually.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It kinda is, they didn't screw people over and benefit from assets they didn't ever pay for. They may be cheats, but they are not worse than palace because they actually paid up, eventually.

But they would've screwed them over if they hadn't got lucky. Get ur point tho...

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Chimney reckon! Quality playground insults there! Hopefully you stroked your chin between thumb and forefinger whilst pulling a jimmy hill gurn as you typed it!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Southampton and Pompey are the other worse admin cheats funnily enough...

The big difference though is that we don't get them gloating and goading with tedious hourly regularity like the Palace tw@ts.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Dodged a bullet there Nigel....bet you guys are relieved?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here