Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben White buys house in Worthing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Not read the whole thread, but there appears to be some doubt over the truth of the OP's claim.

I found out last week that Ben White was buying a house in Worthing. My friend also confirmed the age of the property and the value .

Not going to say how I know as I do not have my friends permission (not asked for it).

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I hear that the club are replacing Ring of Fire, with On Ilkely Moor bah tat,next season.

Make of that what you will.

ITK

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not read the whole thread, but there appears to be some doubt over the truth of the OP's claim.

I found out last week that Ben White was buying a house in Worthing. My friend also confirmed the age of the property and the value .

Not going to say how I know as I do not have my friends permission (not asked for it).

Look at the few posts before yours! :thumbsup:

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
To back Harty up, heard from a very good source that he is having a house built near Offington borders near the A27. Source could be the same, but from someone in the know. If you would like to bet with Harty, then I think a very good charity would benefit. As it not finalised likes lots of house transactions, things can go wrong, but have heard that things are progressing well and have been a while, so decision was taken a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
You can get 6/4 on Betfair for Leeds to sign Ben White. License to print money* :jester:

*The same bookie also offers 4/1 on Leeds to be relegated. I might have had a flutter on one of these two bets.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yeah it's gross from both sides TBH.

Harmless speculation. Like it or not, part and parcel of being a multi-millionairre footballer these days. If he didn't enjoy all the attention, Ben White wouldn't use Twitter, Facebook and Instagram publicly.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Harmless speculation. Like it or not, part and parcel of being a multi-millionairre footballer these days. If he didn't enjoy all the attention, Ben White wouldn't use Twitter, Facebook and Instagram publicly.

Being on Instagram does not mean people should be actively trying to find out and publicising where he lives, Just my opinion like.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To back Harty up, heard from a very good source that he is having a house built near Offington borders near the A27. Source could be the same, but from someone in the know. If you would like to bet with Harty, then I think a very good charity would benefit. As it not finalised likes lots of house transactions, things can go wrong, but have heard that things are progressing well and have been a while, so decision was taken a while back.

But Harty said he’d bought a house. Having a house built is a bit different?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
****ing hell, NSC :lolol:

Two threads and a twitter post, one from the site admin and one from someone with links to a large number of business people in Worthing and the club - NSC says "gotta be bullshit".

Random thread from Carlos Startathread who's spent two minutes on unreliable twitter transfer bots and decided it's nailed on we're signing Martial, Jordan Henderson and Messi - NSC "well, it might be true" followed by a 30 page binfest.

:wozza:

Of course it's true you CLOWNS.

As far as I’m concerned the story remains purely speculative until Brighton Lines gives his approval.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why? I once bought a house that wasn't yet built. Of course if the poster meant having a house built to his own choice of design and bespoke spec, that's something different.

Fair point.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As far as I’m concerned the story remains purely speculative until Brighton Lines gives his approval.

I actually believe it now.

But I'm not going to give it approval yet so as to increase the northern traffic to this page.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So anyone with a public social media account is fair game for finding out where they live!?

I don't think anyone is after his street name and postcode.

But knowing that he is buying / building a house in the same county as the football club who owns his registration is an encouraging sign that he is part of GP's plans next season. And if it pisses off the slack-jawed monobrow Dingle whippet-botherers, I fail to see the downside.

Jul 7, 2003

I know the house that he is allegedly purchasing as it is close to where I live and ties into the info given by [MENTION=3065]BobbySmith[/MENTION] The original property on the site has been demolished and a new house built on the land.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With the amount of money these guys are on I very much doubt having a house here or there is an indicator of anything. He can probably afford several houses, rent them out or sell them and not care. :shrug:

He's on very decent money I'm sure compared to us, but not yet on the scale of owning umpteen properties all over the shop. He's an Albion U23 who has just completed a first season playing for a bunch of flaky perennial underachievers in the 2nd division, so I'm not convinced he'll have the bunce to fund multiple properties up and down the country just yet.

Its not conclusive evidence granted, but if he's made a major property investment in Sussex, then that can only bode well IMO.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
But Harty said he’d bought a house. Having a house built is a bit different?

Why? I once bought a house that wasn't yet built. Of course if the poster meant having a house built to his own choice of design and bespoke spec, that's something different.

Completely different in terms of what the threads trying to prove. If he just bought a house in Worthing, he’s probably staying. If he bought the land and built a house it would’ve been a while ago and won’t relate to if he’s staying or not?

Or are they saying someone else built the new house and Ben has just bought it? Confused! Typical post season pointless shit we all get tied up in on here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here