Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben White buys house in Worthing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I know the training centre is at lancing but slightly odd to buy a house in Worthing when your on £2m a year . Most live in Brighton and Hove or Hurstpierpoint. Not saying there’s anything wrong with living in Worthing just a strange choice in my humble opinion if you are on a big salary .

Just had a thought ! White is probably not earning the big money yet ! He will soon no doubt .

People who live on the very posh Kingston Gorse/Willowhayne Estates often call it Worthing. Mainly because the actual post town is Littlehampton.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And in the Offington / A24 / A27 area right?

I have no idea. I'm not in the know. But based on Bozza saying it was on the market for slightly less than double £500k that's the range!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Ffs boys, (and girls) I took a sabbatical from NSC a few weeks ago because it was becoming so anal and at times abusive. 😂

I felt I had to pass comment on Mr Stanley’s demise, as I was worried the years might have clouded some people’s memories. (Clearly Ray Bloom for one 🙈)

For the record, Ben White has bought a house in Worthing, it’s a new build, as he’s probably one of the hottest prospects in the clubs 119 year history I like the thousands of other Albion fans on NSC and beyond hoped this was a clear indication that he will be in the ‘Ipswich’ shirt come Sept 👍

UTA

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm not going to believe anything until it's been confirmed on Facebook.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One of my regular running routes takes me by the house in question, and I went passed this week. It's still vacant. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
One of my regular running routes takes me by the house in question, and I went passed this week. It's still vacant. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

Could you take a small diversion? Say by the kitchen or living room windows - to see who’s inside. Better still, take a ladder with you and have a look through a bedroom window.*

*for the avoidance of doubt, and to assuage some of our more,err, challenged posters’ concerns:

1. Yes, this suggestion is a joke, because...
2. It’s none of our business, and
3. It’s a bit creepy.

I hope he stays, largely because it’d piss Leeds fans off, which would be funny. If he doesn’t, then :shrug:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

That's not good enough Bozza. We want you camping outside with one of those long-range
camera lens like what the paparazzi use. :)

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...

Keep a lookout for one of these next time:

white house.png

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Great place for a holiday home if you live up North working down a mine for example ?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That's not good enough Bozza. We want you camping outside with one of those long-range
camera lens like what Bielsa uses up a tree in Lancing.. :)

Altered for my own amusement.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
camera lens like what Bielsa uses up a tree in Lancing :)

Altered for my own amusement.

Thing is, that self proclaimed football-come-guru-come-messiah can spend all season up that frigging tree stroking his branch off at our tactics with his network of spies tracking our every move.

He’ll still not correctly predict a Potter starting line up! [emoji3]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Put a Leeds flag on there to make him feel at home pls pal. Poor lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here