[Albion] Ben Foster Predicts Brighton to be Relegated

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Esp when said prediction has enough factual errors in it to make you think it was done by someone filling space and not working on their entry for a Pulitzer prize.

Ahh - my favourite byline that Private Eye use for spoof newspaper articles is always "By our special correspondent, Phil Space."

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I get why people are concerned about no new striker. I don’t get the panic about injuries as with the exception of Lamptey all the injuries are short term with Burn and Welbeck expected back mid-Sept.

Lamptey is also expected back then too.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
It’s hard to find anyone on NSC who thinks he’ll play again.

Gawd forbid that happens Jem
I just got a feeling he will have to outgrow this one But miss a fair few games in the process
Fingers crossed he s Not made of glass like Buckley

Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
10 so called experts today in The Mirror giving their predictions for the Premier League. None of them predicted that Brighton will be relegated.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
10 so called experts today in The Mirror giving their predictions for the Premier League. None of them predicted that Brighton will be relegated.

What do you mean 'so-called' experts? - they all didn't routinely trot out the Brighton for relegation trope. They probably know what they're talking about!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Odd as

Ben White Predicts Arsenal to be Relegated.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
18th for us due to a "very quiet transfer window"

Down with the barcodes and Norwich. Although he did pick Watford to finish 13th and reckons they see their early games as winnable.

Who's Ben Foster? Is he that cricketer bloke? Palace, Stains, Bumley and Watford look the most at-risk.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I notice dozens of our fans tagging him into stuff - great shithousery for media whore Ben.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not even Watford’s first choice keeper, did he predict that?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Long way to go, let's not get cocky... but I can't see us going down. There are at least 6-8 teams we are comfortably better than.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports