Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Begin the binfest

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A new record attendance was set on 15 December 2012 when 26,684 saw Brighton draw 0–0 with Nottingham Forest. This record attendance was broken on 26 January 2013, when 27,113 attended a 3-2 defeat against Arsenal in the fourth round of the FA Cup. Less than two months later and the record was broken again; this time 28,499 people watched Brighton beat Crystal Palace 3-0 on 17 March 2013. This record was broken once again on 4 May 2013, on the last league game of the season against Wolverhampton Wanderers, 30,003 attended the game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't forget all the JCLs, Arsene Wenger was the first Premiership Manager to send a signed letter in support of what we have now.

Don't forget all the JCLs, Arsene Wenger was the first Premiership Manager to send a signed letter in support of what we have now.
I'm beginning to get the impression that there are some JCLs on here tonight who can't even remember that we played Arsenal at home in the Cup only two years ago.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Had it been Arsenal v Albion with tickets at £70 to £130 we would sell out our section. Just saying.

I'm guessing that Arsenal would drop their prices for a cup game against Championship side. (That is a guess, i don't know for sure) but I take your point about selling our section.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I'm guessing that Arsenal would drop their prices for a cup game against Championship side. (That is a guess, i don't know for sure) but I take your point about selling our section.

They might look, see we took 3,000 to Fulham on a freezing Monday night and 3,000 to Charlton. Possible rethink.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I can not see why some are moaning or wondering about the price. Paying £30 for Fulham tickets plus travel, or £28 Charlton plus travel, a home game against a top Prem side will still work out cheaper whatever.
Those that even consider missing the game to watch it on telly (unless live a long distance away, or on hols) just baffle me.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
They might look, see we took 3,000 to Fulham on a freezing Monday night and 3,000 to Charlton. Possible rethink.

True but I was thinking more along the lines that Arsenal would drop the prices for their own fans. Don't think they can drop prices for home fans and not away fans, especially as a price drop would have to be agreed with the Albion.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A new record attendance was set on 15 December 2012 when 26,684 saw Brighton draw 0–0 with Nottingham Forest. This record attendance was broken on 26 January 2013, when 27,113 attended a 3-2 defeat against Arsenal in the fourth round of the FA Cup. Less than two months later and the record was broken again; this time 28,499 people watched Brighton beat Crystal Palace 3-0 on 17 March 2013. This record was broken once again on 4 May 2013, on the last league game of the season against Wolverhampton Wanderers, 30,003 attended the game.

Didn't the club downwardly revise the official attendance for that wolves match in order to comply with health and safety requirements?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
What ever the pricing structure is it will be a sell-out, great to see another full house at The Amex and the game televised.

Let's hope the club cash-in.

Would love a draw and replay but let's not get too carried away.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Isn't it £1 per ticket if you book online? Could have sworn that's what was added into my Chortle tickets when I bought them this morning, or is the fee higher when you buy home tickets?

£0 booking fee for Platinum members and 50p for Gold members IIRC.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No worries. The facepalm was undeserved - I'm just annoyed that it's not up and running again after they stopped it without informing me.

I'm with you there. It's a pain, and we were promised it would be back by December (they didn't say which year).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here