Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Begin the binfest

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is by no means a certainty that Albion will sell 25,500 home tickets. So with that and FFP in mind, it will be interesting to see whether the blocks nearest the away support are last to be sold, with a view to giving Arsenal more tickets if we fail to sell them ourselves. I remember in 1987 when they brought 10k down in a crowd of 26487.

It is by no means a certainty that Albion will sell 25,500 home tickets. So with that and FFP in mind, it will be interesting to see whether the blocks nearest the away support are last to be sold, with a view to giving Arsenal more tickets if we fail to sell them ourselves. I remember in 1987 when they brought 10k down in a crowd of 26487.

The blocks to the sides of Arsenals 4500 will be the south west corner which is full of season tickets snd the central east lower blocks which are virtually completely full of season tickets and 1901 seats.

Arsenal will not get more than 4500. A) it's not practical and B) it won't be necessary as we will sell 22500 (not 25500 as there are 3000 1901's who don't need to buy their ticket)

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I generally enjoy Kingcole's attendance threads. Keep up the good work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here