Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Begin the binfest

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
What's the betting on a couple of thousand tickets being made available as part of a bundle also including the next 2 or 3 league games?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Pretty sure I paid about £37 for my seat in Upper East last time, with the booking fee of course

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Because I can't see people paying out £35-£40 for tickets if they can watch on telly. We'd get about 22,000 at top prices and could sell out if pricing is spot on. I'd still go but pretty certain that at £20 a ticket I'd have a group of 8 - 10 mates / family wanting to go at £35 it would be me and my lad.

Because I can't see people paying out £35-£40 for tickets if they can watch on telly. We'd get about 22,000 at top prices and could sell out if pricing is spot on. I'd still go but pretty certain that at £20 a ticket I'd have a group of 8 - 10 mates / family wanting to go at £35 it would be me and my lad.

I'm sure it will be band A pricing. Can't remember the prices. It I think that means an adult from £30 including travel.

I think this game would be a sell out for a higher price. Arsenal will sup up 4500.

There is no reason why the club should sell them any cheaper for what is the clubs most prestigious home game for 2 years.

At least if anyone can't afford it the. It should be on tv.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There are a lot of people assuming it will be on TV. I wouldn't count my chickens, it wasn't last time.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
30,000 at an average of £25.00 £825,000

24,000 at an average if £35.00 £840,000

i would love to see sensible pricing on this one, have the Amex full and rocking.

if it's on TV then I think there's a chance of slightly lower pricing.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thread title should be "I'm going to try and Begin the Binfest"

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

i would love to see sensible pricing on this one, have the Amex full and rocking.

Half of which goes to Arsenal (after costs deductions, which must be huge at the Amex)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Cant see a binfest myself.

All season ticket holders/1901 are guaranteed.

If you have been a match by match and especially cup matches you will probably have enough loyalty points.

Frankly if you dont fall into those two categories then tough.

Cant see a binfest myself.

All season ticket holders/1901 are guaranteed.

If you have been a match by match and especially cup matches you will probably have enough loyalty points.

Frankly if you dont fall into those two categories then tough.

Agreed. It's not going to be us lot making the fuss, but expect the request for favours at work etc.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Let's not bother then

Oh no, that's not what I meant, but it would make more sense to sell at Cat A prices if the club wants to make any money out of it. Otherwise, play it for what it is, cat C/B prices, packed house, enjoy the day, and who knows, might get a result.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
There are a lot of people assuming it will be on TV. I wouldn't count my chickens, it wasn't last time.
i watched on TV last time. Mind you that was in an Arsenal bar here in Spain. Ended up chanting at them "You only sing when you're winning!" Probably do the same this year and hope for a better result.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
and guaranteed cash to spend in the transfer window

Hardly going to make that much difference.

We'd all love to get in for a tenner but what on earth makes you think the club won't charge cat A match day prices for a game against the Cup holders and a team who have competed in the CL for the last 100 years!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here