Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bedwetting Jokers

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
I'm confused. The thread title appears to be calling out those who "wet the bed", while the OP is doing a very good impression of someone laying between piss moistened sheets

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
We are not as clinical as we should be but I am bloody loving being an Albion fan under Potter. I clearly remember where we came from and I am being entertained in the PL by a team that look like it belongs there. What’s not to like? I accept we aren’t going to do any better than survive, anything better is a bonus. The change in the style of football is fantastic. We will get better and better imo

Anyone who is unhappy really should consider supporting another, more successful team, imo

Thumbs up from me
It only goes red / down for some reason
Bozza ????

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Red and blue striped sheets.
My sheets are blue and white fella opinions are like ********s we all have one. I have gone to the albion since 1976. If you don't agree fine but don't acuse me of being a Palace fan. I bow to your super fan status. No wonder Palace laugh at people like you. Stand up and be counted.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My sheets are blue and white fella opinions are like ********s we all have one. I have gone to the albion since 1976. If you don't agree fine but don't acuse me of being a Palace fan. I bow to your super fan status. No wonder Palace laugh at people like you. Stand up and be counted.

Do you, sorry they, laugh at us? I wouldn’t have a clue or care one jot.

You/they aren’t laughing this evening, Mac Allister destroyed it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
4 wins from 23 isn’t a great record in fairness. But is it true?

D

Deleted member 2719

Do you enjoy Woy's brand of football?

Lamptey didn't give Zaha a sniff today.

Isn't it time you went out with the lurcher for dinner???

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Do you enjoy Roy's brand of football?

Lamptey didn't give Zaha a sniff today.

Isn't it time you went out with the lurcher for dinner???

You are funny mate. I start the post saying 4 wins in 23 is unacceptable and you think I am a Palace fan. Kiss my blue and white ass fella!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

D

Deleted member 2719

You are funny mate. I start the post saying 4 wins in 23 is unacceptable and you think I am a Palace fan. Kiss my blue and white ass fella!
I would if it didn't have an eagle tattooed to it.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
I'm confused. The thread title appears to be calling out those who "wet the bed", while the OP is doing a very good impression of someone laying between piss moistened sheets

Yeah it’s like they’ve used some automated reactionary NSC post-match thread generator. A lot of the ingredients there but it’s come out slightly muddled.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Never quite understood the whole 'i've been a fan since X/I've been going since XX" thing that's trotted out to somehow back up opinions. It's not just this car crash of a thread, it's any.

I couldn't give a shit if you've seen 1 or 1000 games, a shit opinion is a shit opinion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Never quite understood the whole 'i've been a fan since X/I've been going since XX" thing that's trotted out to somehow back up opinions. It's not just this car crash of a thread, it's any.

I couldn't give a shit if you've seen 1 or 1000 games, a shit opinion is a shit opinion.

I am struggling to believe that any Albion fan who saw us in the last days of the Goldstone and The Priestfield can whinge about where we are at now. :shrug:

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing

Indeed it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here