Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bedwetting Jokers

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I actually won't ignore it i just think 4 wins in 23 is not good enough. Make what you will.
.[/QUOTE

Who's getting entertainment its getting worse game by game

Let me give you a bit of advice.

Don't reply to your own posts.

It's undignified ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
4 wins in 23. Potter get rid. But as Tim but dim said bloody nice bloke.

Well done. You made the "4 wins in 23" (now 25) games the main way of measuring the results. No one says 4 wins in 16 games (= since restart). No one says 24 points. Just 4 wins in 23. Because it fits the agenda some people have.

You influenced a significant number of people with this post. You are the King.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Well done. You made the "4 wins in 23" (now 25) games the main way of measuring the results. No one says 4 wins in 16 games (= since restart). No one says 24 points. Just 4 wins in 23. Because it fits the agenda some people have.

It's up to 26 now FYI

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing

Its not an agenda its a fact and its now 4 in 26 whatever way you want to break it down.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Its not an agenda its a fact and its now 4 in 26 whatever way you want to break it down.

Any particular reason you are using the example "4 in 26" rather than "4 in 16", when realistically speaking games played in June onwards got more relevance than the dire shit in the beginning of the year?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How many of the games were draws? I reckon the defeat stats in the last 20 games, given the opposition, aren’t that bad...

Not enough wins, we know this, but not like we’re doing terrible is it?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here