Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baseball Season 2016

Who's your favourite MLB team?

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh my GOD this is ridiculous. Full HD coverage of the Twins @ Orioles on Kodi.

This is going to DESTROY my evenings.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Is it all mlb games or just some selected ones?! If it's all and all the time am getting a kodi stick and cancelling my mlb subscription!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is it all mlb games or just some selected ones?! If it's all and all the time am getting a kodi stick and cancelling my mlb subscription!

Looks like its all. I had a nice big list to choose from. Only tried the Twins feed so far, but its mint.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sweet il flick that on soon I check out mr schoop in my fantasy team before the Phillies game starts!

I've had a little fish around while I'm waiting on this rain delay and so far, none of the MLB streams have failed.

You don't *have* to get a Firestick btw. I'm watching it on on my laptop. I installed Kodi on it, and just used a Wizard to download a bunch of add-ons, one of which was one that covers various US sports. Just hit the MLB one and its game on.

They've slated the Twins game to start at 21.45. Yesssss.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Hamels given up 2 homers against Seattle already. With King Felix acing it that might be enough to beat the Rangers.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I have got FOUR games on at once on mlb.tv split screen.
Not because I am especially interested in these games, but it helps me follow my fantasy picks

......and because its totally awesome that you can do this :O

May 14, 2015
Another day to wait till Yankee baseball unfortunately. Missed the opportunity to get involved in any fantasy baseball recently due to having no time off work(literally) managed to find one that i can join in one week time. Its going to be a disadvantage but over a 162 game season i reckon i can pull it back; ive got a few hidden secrets of rookies and underrated players i think are going to have breakout seasons!

Who have you all got in your teams?

May 14, 2015
San Francisco have put up a dominant opening day performance, really looking forward to their battle with the dodgers (don't think Rockies,Padres or Diamondbacks will contest them too much)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheers, I can only really see SD links

The links have changed a couple of times while I've skiffed about during this rain delay (covers are on again now, ugg). The HD ones were there earlier but seem to have gone for now. But the SD ones are stable and decent anyway. Perfectly happy with that.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
The links have changed a couple of times while I've skiffed about during this rain delay (covers are on again now, ugg). The HD ones were there earlier but seem to have gone for now. But the SD ones are stable and decent anyway. Perfectly happy with that.

Nice one cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here