Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley wearing Palace's kit

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The Barnsley players looked ashamed to be giving them away and fans are hardly falling over each other trying to catch them.

That is quality, the players probably said that's for making us wear your shite palace shirts and not have the common decency to let Barnsley wear their shirt with their own badge on it
I expect Palace officials will probably charge Barnsley for giving their shirts away
TINPOT PALACE FC once again

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Admittedly that was a bad mistake but then TINPOT PALACE FC are a disgrace for making Barnsley wear the Palace 2nd strip

If Palace mess up by only bringing their red and blue kit to the Amex, would you expect Brighton to change into the Albion away kit for a home match in response?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Palace ****ing disgrace, fancy not letting a team wear their own strip weRing their own clubs badge
By making Barnsley wear palace 2nd strip is an absolute nonsense and shows that they have no class and no professional conduct
Absolute tinpot noddy pikey shite club absolute ****ing disgrace
Even though it was the referees decision ! We're so shite , haven't scored for 4 games , short of confidence yet your not catching us ! Funny that .

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Even though it was the referees decision ! We're so shite , haven't scored for 4 games , short of confidence yet your not catching us ! Funny that .

Um, yes we are catching you. Over the last five games you have got two points, we have got six. So we are catching you. If same happens on last five games we will be above you.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
If Palace mess up by only bringing their red and blue kit to the Amex, would you expect Brighton to change into their away kit for a home match in response?

Well Palace would certainly refuse to wear our 2nd strip and not a single Brighton or Palace fan would agree to that happening
So yes Brighton would have to wear our away kit
I vaguely remember once at the Goldstone the Albion had to wear our way strip because our home kit clashed with the teams away kit if anyone can confirm this I'm sure you can GOLDSTONE RAPPER:thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well Palace would certainly refuse to wear our 2nd strip and not a single Brighton or Palace fan would agree to that happening
So yes Brighton would have to wear our away kit
I vaguely remember once at the Goldstone the Albion had to wear our way strip because our home kit clashed with the teams away kit if anyone can confirm this I'm sure you can GOLDSTONE RAPPER:thumbsup:

It was Reading.

I wonder what would happen if both teams stood their ground with home team refusing to wear away kit and away team refusing to wear home team's kit? Would the game get called off, and who would get fined/points deducted?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It was Reading.

I wonder what would happen if both teams stood their ground with home team refusing to wear away kit and away team refusing to wear home team's kit? Would the game get called off, and who would get fined/points deducted?

So I'm right then Brighton FC showed decorum in allowing Reading to wear their kit & badge unlike palace yesterday

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The Barnsley players looked ashamed to be giving them away and fans are hardly falling over each other trying to catch them.

If you were a Barnsley fan, would you want to take home a Palace shirt? I suppose it would do for washing the car.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Um, yes we are catching you. Over the last five games you have got two points, we have got six. So we are catching you. If same happens on last five games we will be above you.

We will get back to winning ways soon so I think we will stay in the play offs . Do you honestly think you will ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So I'm right then Brighton FC showed decorum in allowing Reading to wear their kit & badge unlike palace yesterday

Depends how you look at it. It could also be seen as 'Reading gain a psychological boost over home team by getting Brighton to wear the Albion away kit.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here