barnsley sunday?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's all going to be okay. My daughter (four next month) is coming to only her third home match on Sunday (Swindon last year, and Donny this season), 100 per cent win record to date. I don't really want her singing 'Stand up if you hate Palace' at nursery again, but it's a price I'm prepared to pay for a win.

:thumbsup:

Although she is happy to share credit with the chicken balti.

Next home game - Southampton.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's all going to be okay. My daughter (four next month) is coming to only her third home match on Sunday (Swindon last year, and Donny this season), 100 per cent win record to date. I don't really want her singing 'Stand up if you hate Palace' at nursery again, but it's a price I'm prepared to pay for a win.

You realise that you must take her to every home game from now on?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Got to give the Barnsley support credit. They were singing louder than we were and they were two nil down!

Just out of curiosity where were you sat?

couldn't hear a thing from them from the North.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Just out of curiosity where were you sat?

couldn't hear a thing from them from the North.

I was in the East stand, quite near to the South stand. There were 10-15 of them at the back who were constantly at it, revving up the other fans. Seriously, they never stopped.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
During the north's quieter moments I did hear 'Red Army' a few times but that's all I heard from the Tykes.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:thumbsup:

Although she is happy to share credit with the chicken balti.

Next home game - Southampton.

Aw, good girl! Excellent. Now go buy her a season ticket and she can start asking for trips to Anfield and Old Trafford next season.

But...how will you explain it to her if we ever didn't win a game she attended? Poor child - so much Albion-related disillusionment lies ahead and she probably doesn't even realise it yet.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Aw, good girl! Excellent. Now go buy her a season ticket and she can start asking for trips to Anfield and Old Trafford next season.

But...how will you explain it to her if we ever didn't win a game she attended? Poor child - so much Albion-related disillusionment lies ahead and she probably doesn't even realise it yet.

Indeed. I took my youngest brother to his first Brighton game against Carlisle at the Goldstone, and we won 6-0/6-1 or something. There's only one way to go from there.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
My little girl announced yesterday that her Brighton shirt has never seen the team lose yet - only draw or win - she's just six and has worked this out herself - so that's it - even when she doesn't come with me I ay have to resort on putting it in my bag!!!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Indeed. I took my youngest brother to his first Brighton game against Carlisle at the Goldstone, and we won 6-0/6-1 or something. There's only one way to go from there.

My youngest's first two Albion games were 8-0 and 3-0 wins.

His older brother's 'debut' was the 1-5 Stoke drubbing, yet its he who is the one completely hooked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports