Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

barnsley sunday?

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
Going to give it a miss anyone else thinking of swerving it?:moo: Could be a 90 minute fire drill:eek: poyet could join it for the last 20mins:moo:
:facepalm:
Some fan you are,
The club need the fans more then ever, to get behind the team and help get our players up for it and lose this bad run. I don't care if we end up in league two I will still go to every game possible :angry: ...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes I will be there, however, I think my days of going away are finally over....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unbelievable thread. We're not doing very well so I'm not going. Are you 7?

Man City is the team you should be supporting this month

:facepalm: Some fan you are, The club need the fans more then ever, to get behind the team and help get our players up for it and lose this bad run. I don't care if we end up in league two I will still go to every game possible :angry: ...
People keep telling me not to go so i'm taking the advice of the great nsc so it looks like you'll be alright,you got the ultras to pull you through!:moo:

So it has nothing at all to do with recent results or anything like that then? (also why the out of context smilie in and at the end of every post?)
Its the post thats out of context with the smilie:moo:tbo i'm more likely to stop watching the albion if things went too well,its the arrogance that upsets me,i've watched some rubbish over thelast 40 years and loved every bit!???

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Its the post thats out of context with the smilie:moo:tbo i'm more likely to stop watching the albion if things went too well,its the arrogance that upsets me,i've watched some rubbish over thelast 40 years and loved every bit!???

But you still started a thread with the intentions of giving everyone the impression that the reason you were not going is because of the recent / last nights result, when in fact had we won 10...0 you still would not be going on Sunday.

Also in post number 12 you state "People keep telling me not to go so I’m taking the advice of the great nsc" again misconstruing the facts to suit what can only be said is a wind up thread, yet again! with the intentions of causing a reaction that may create a binfest.

But you still started a thread with the intentions of giving everyone the impression that the reason you were not going is because of the recent / last nights result, when in fact had we won 10...0 you still would not be going on Sunday. Also in post number 12 you state "People keep telling me not to go so I’m taking the advice of the great nsc" again misconstruing the facts to suit what can only be said is a wind up thread, yet again! with the intentions of causing a reaction that may create a binfest.
We all live different lives thats what makes the world and nsc so interesting! please stop wanting everyone to be the same!:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here