Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

barnsley sunday?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
We all live different lives thats what makes the world and nsc so interesting! please stop wanting everyone to be the same!:moo:

Your reply has nothing to do with the post you have quoted me on, all I will say is please stop persisting in starting "wind up" threads and posts, enjoy NSC by all means, but that does not mean you start thread's or post's that will very likely incite others to react and cause a binfest for which no one benefits from, your history does show you are quite good at doing this, many of which we recieve reports from other members about.

I am asking nicely, so it's up to you.

Your reply has nothing to do with the post you have quoted me on, all I will say is please stop persisting in starting "wind up" threads and posts, enjoy NSC by all means, but that does not mean you start thread's or post's that will very likely incite others to react and cause a binfest for which no one benefits from, your history does show you are quite good at doing this, many of which we recieve reports from other members about. I am asking nicely, so it's up to you.
I have never used insulting language,made threats or slagged off players,i would have thought i'm low on the list of nsc most unwanted but if nsc is solely for sensible informative threads its gone a bit wrong my friend,i thought it represented the mixed bunch us footie fans are? I WILL STICK TO POSTING ABOUT REAL ALE AND WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND IN FUTURE,SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT BIT ABOUT LOW ON THE LIST OF NSC MOST UNWANTED:facepalm::moo:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Your reply has nothing to do with the post you have quoted me on, all I will say is please stop persisting in starting "wind up" threads and posts, enjoy NSC by all means, but that does not mean you start thread's or post's that will very likely incite others to react and cause a binfest for which no one benefits from, your history does show you are quite good at doing this, many of which we recieve reports from other members about.

This website would not be what it is for the odd characters like rev or ernest that you get on here. I appreciate for some they mind find these threads irritating or mundane but if you take away these personalities then I am afraid you are left with a very boring forum.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I have never used insulting language,made threats or slagged off players,i would have thought i'm low on the list of nsc most unwanted but if nsc is solely for sensible informative threads its gone a bit wrong my friend,i thought it represented the mixed bunch us footie fans are? I WILL STICK TO POSTING ABOUT REAL ALE AND WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND IN FUTURE,SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT BIT ABOUT LOW ON THE LIST OF NSC MOST UNWANTED:facepalm::moo:

you are wanted on team c/r rev. We are waiting for you to do the 1000th post :moo:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Tony in nazi mod threat post.:facepalm:

:D:D:D

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Ban Him Ban Him Ban Him

Jan 30, 2008
punish: :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here