Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes or CMS upfront ? You decide !!!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
CMS. Nobody can cover the ground he does match in, match out to give us an attacking threat.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Neither at the moment

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
CMS.

But only if somebody/anybody is going to be within 20 yards of him.

Why off load Nav's get in Crofts & Hammond then ask them to play exactly the same way as Navarro.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For the last 18 months we must have been the easiest team to scout against.

Sit on top of Bridcutt, that will keep at least one, probably 2 midfielders next to him.

CMS will be isolated so 1 centre back sticks to him while the other drops off and tidies up.

And there you go, Brighton main attacking striker snuffed out of the game.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
CMS

I really believe that when Barnes leaves the Albion he will find his level in league 1 or 2. Don't bother coming back with how many goals he scored in league one either because I was at nearly every one of those games and he should have scored about 50% more than he actually did. We were a very special team, at that level, that year any decent striker would have filled their boots.

It's time Dobbie and Hoskins were given a chance!!!!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
CMS

I really believe that when Barnes leaves the Albion he will find his level in league 1 or 2. Don't bother coming back with how many goals he scored in league one either because I was at nearly every one of those games and he should have scored about 50% more than he actually did. We were a very special team, at that level, that year any decent striker would have filled their boots.

It's time Dobbie and Hoskins were given a chance!!!!

They had their chance Tuesday night against a average Bristol City side. Dobbie was poor and disinterested and Hoskins still lacks match fitness. We needed two goals from midfielders to win it.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
They had their chance Tuesday night against a average Bristol City side. Dobbie was poor and disinterested and Hoskins still lacks match fitness. We needed two goals from midfielders to win it.

Which begs the question, at 3-0 down and game lost Gus didn't give at least one of those two the last 20 minutes if only for a run out. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here